Chapter 28 A Puppet In Shining Armor

Toy Freddy's POV

I ignored Marionette and looked at the guard. For some reason, those eyes of hers looked oddly familiar. My eye lids drooped as I looked closer into them.
"I don't think you heard me...I said put her down!" Marionette shouted. But I was to busy reading the guard to pay attention to him. I took a step back and turned to Marionette.

"So...the guard is really Madeline...but no matter...she's a guard and all guards must die!" I shouted and snapped my fingers, ordering Freddy to lower her into the suit.

"Don't you dare!" Mangle shouted as she walked from behind Marionette, "if you even try to stuff her you'll be sorry!" She threatened

"Unhand Maddie now Toy Freddy!" Toy Bonnie shouted as he entered the spare parts room. Balloon Boy came into the room along with him who looked unhappy.

"Let her go!" He shouted. I chuckled and applauded them slowly. It was so heart warming to see them trying to stop me...but heart warming sickens me. It's so amusing to see them try, even though whatever it is they try to do won't work...

"Marionette, do you really think you can stop me? Do you really think you can save her from her fate? You can't. I don't know what I have to do to let you know that she will die. Apparently, destroying Madeline's drawing wasn't enough, but I know what is."

I looked down at the music box that was in my hands. I knelt down and placed it in front of me. Then I looked up at Madeline and smiled.
"It's really cute that you kept this Maddie...but you really should learn more responsibility..."

I slammed my metal foot on the music box, breaking it into little pieces. Madeline looked furious, as for Marionette, he was stunned.

"you...you...you MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? HOW COULD YOU BREAK THAT MUSIC BOX? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? IS THIS PLEASING YOU? TO SEE THIS GIRL SCARED? IS THIS REALLY THE KIND OF JOY YOU WANT?" Marionette screeched at me.

I nodded my head and laughed. "It's quite funny to see you rage I'll admit that!"

Marionette filled with anger, he began walking towards me, but Mangle and Toy Bonnie held him back. "This is what he wants Marionette! He wants you to fight him! He wants you to be mad!" Toy Bonnie explained to him

"WELL HE CERTAINLY ACCOMPLISHED THAT GOAL NOW LET ME AT HIM!" Marionette screamed at got out of both of their grips. He jumped at me with his eyes shut, but I did a side step and watched attack Freddy instead. But he missed Freddy...even though he thought he was clawing him.

"MARIONETTE STOP! YOU MISSED! YOU'RE CUTTING MADELINE!" Mangle shouted.

Marionette's POV

My eyes shot open when she said that. There, in front of my me, was Madeline with a deep slash on her now light red arm. She winced in pain. I could tell she wanted to scream...but Freddy has his metal hand over her mouth. I looked down at my hands which had red liquid all over them. As I gazed at them, I stumbled backwards and fell.

The room went silent. No one moved. Tears streamed Madeline's face as she held her now red and cut arm with her free hand.

I hurt her...and it was all his fault!

Toy Freddy went up to Freddy and grabbed Madeline's arm. When he did she winced. "You hurt your best friend...wow...I knew you were a monster Marionette but that was really low, even for you!"

"I...I...I didn't mean to-"

"But you did! Look what you did to her! Just look at her! You caused this! Wow, it really shows you care-"