Chapter 34 You Fixed It?

Monday night 12:10 am

Madeline's POV

I stood outside of the pizzeria and checked my phone, 12:10, great, the animatronics are probably roaming around right now. Waiting for me to come walking in so they can hold me down and give me a taste of my own medicine. I placed my hands on my backpack's straps and shifted them forward, signaling Marionette to come out. I heard a zipper open and my
backpack felt lighter. Marionette stuck his head over my shoulder and looked up at the pizzeria, then back to me. I think he could tell I was nervous to step foot inside because he said, "don't worry. I'm not letting them hurt you." I inhaled. With Marionette's words replaying in my head I began walking up to the double doors.

"Key." I said and held out my hand. Marionette dived into my backpack. His hand poked out like when a zombie comes up from its grave. He placed the key to Freddy's in the palm of my hand and poked his head out again. I trembled as I placed the key into the key hole and turned it, creating a click.

I stepped inside the pizzeria, locking the doors firmly behind me, making it no way for me to escape until 6. On stage sat Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica, Toy Freddy being gone already. I smiled knowing that one of my friends were there, one who wouldn't kill me. "Hey Toy Bonnie!" I shouted and waved. He lifted up his head and looked in my direction. "Hey Maddie!"

I motioned my hand for him to come follow Marionette and I to Prize Corner. I didn't want him to sit out here with an animatronic who hates him.

Toy Bonnie jumped off the stage and walked by me. Toy Chica stared at us with confusion and amazement, she's probably never seen anyone be so nice to a guard. Maybe she feels left out.

We entered Prize Corner. I took my backpack off and say it down, then I put out my hand. Marionette took it and I helped him out of my prison like bag. "Thank you" he said as I took my hand away. I began to blush so I turned quickly away from Marionette's gaze. I can't have him knowing I have a crush on him. Like I said before, it's too awkward.

Toy Bonnie hopped his way over to Marionette. "So, you went with her? That's awesome! I wish I could go with you. Hey Maddie, can ya make that happen?".

I giggled and lifted myself onto prize counter. "I got away with Marionette. I don't think I can get away with you Toy Bonnie. You're one of the main stars on stage, I'm sure Mr. Freddy would notice."

Toy Bonnie nodded, a little sadly, in agreement. Marionette walked over to his box and leaned against it, then sighed. "Must be nice to get noticed..."

Me and Toy Bonnie looked at each other, then at Marionette, and back to each other again. "You want to give gifts again?" Toy Bonnie asked hesitantly. Marionette's eyes widened, probably from realizing what he said. "No!" He barked at him, "I'll never go back to doing...that"

He wants to have some attention, but he doesn't want to admit it yet. It's obvious he does...but how can I get Mr. Freddy allow Marionette to back out there. After he cut Adam, he doesn't trust him anymore....

I can't give up. I just can't! I'm not letting him sit here depressed any longer! No matter what Marionette says, I will make it happen.

"Some party ye got goin' on in 'ere."

The three of us turned to the doorway where Foxy stood. He held something in his ripped hand, his hook placed on his loose jaw. He walked into the room, looked at me, and nodded. My heart raced as he made his way up to me, which didn't please Marionette.

"Leave her alone Foxy! Hurt her, and I'll-"

"Who says I be here 't harm the lass?"

Marionette paused. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why he was even here. If he's not here to kill me...why is he here?

"I believe this belongs t' ye."

He handed me...

My music box. The one Toy Freddy smashed to pieces. He fixed it. The wood was put back together, some scratches on it, but it still looked great. The handle looked like it snapped in half, but I was still able to turn it. The melody was the same as it always had been. I stared at my box in shock.

"Sorry for putting you through all of that." He said quietly and stepped back, placing his hand on his jaw.

I looked up to him. "No problem."

He looked over at Marionette. The puppet nodded, giving his approval. "And one more thing, uh, Madeline.."

"Anything"

"Can ye fix this?" He pointed to his mouth which was off place. I looked at him blankly, no words coming out of my mouth. Until I said, "you got a screw driver?"