Chapter 14 Toy Freddy's Got The Plan

(At night the same day)

Toy Freddy's POV

It was the beginning of the night. The parents and children had left the pizzeria about two hours ago, the only human being still there was Mr. Freddy. Although, we didn't really see him since he stays cooped up in his office.

Speaking of the man, the sound of a door creaking open came from the hallway where his office was. The door then shut and what sounded like keys rattling was heard. Mr. Freddy must be locking his office so the "untrustworthy animatronics" couldn't get in.

Mr. Freddy speed walked out from the hallway and straight to the double doors. He didn't even look at us, and we didn't look back either. Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica didn't know about the little talk Mr. Freddy and this so called Jeremy had. But, they'll find out in a few more minutes once you know who leaves the building. Mr. Freddy glanced over to us as he put his fleshy hand on the door handle. My head shot to him, making the man jump and dashing outside. A soft click came from the double doors so I knew they were locked. That's when I made my move.

"Alright. Toy Bonnie, go get balloon boy. Toy Chica, take the key to the spare parts room and get the others. I'll try to get Marionette. Then we will all meet up at the stage" I ordered sternly and handed Toy Chica a small gold key.

"Wait, why?" Toy Bonnie questioned. I was starting to get annoyed. This was no time for questions. The only thing I wanted right now was for everything to run smoothly.

"Will you just go! I'll explain later! Just do as I say, and hurry it up! We only have one more night to do this, now go!" I barked pointing to the main hallway where the spare parts room was. Toy Bonnie leaped off the stage and ran to get Balloon Boy. Toy Chica put her hands on her hips and walked off to get the older models. I know I sounded like a cruel boss but this was important. We didn't have any time to fool around.

I got off the stage and walked to Prize Corner. Marionette had to hear this, since he was mainly part of Mr. Freddy's plan. I don't care if he yells at me or scratches me, he'll be there along with the rest of us. I'll show that puppet who's boss.

I entered Prize Corner and marched to Marionette's box. There were papers with claw marks all over the floor by the box. It worries me a bit by how the marks were made. But I let the thought go so my full attention was to Marionette. I pounded my fist on the wrapping paper and waited for him to come out. It felt like hours before Marionette came out. I slammed my fist on the box again, only even with more force.

Marionette jolted out of the box. He looked like he was panting, kind of like how a person would do after they've had a nightmare. He clutched on to this piece of paper. Strange, it looked like the puppet was terrified. An emotion I though he would never have again since that day he completely changed.

"What is it?" He asked like he was out of breath, still holding the paper for dear life.

"Come with me. I have something to tell you and the others."

Marionette nodded and came out of his box. Wait, he just listened to me like that? No questions asked? No slicing and dicing? No yelling or screeching? That's a big surprise!

He started towards the doorway of Prize Corner, but I stopped him. "Are you okay? You seem tense, like you had a nightmare or something"

"No, everything's fine. I'm just...peachy. Now let's go do whatever it is you're up to." He replied nervously and he walked down the hallway, still holding onto that paper from before. I followed behind him, still thinking something was up with the one and only puppet. Oh well, he'll come out and say something eventually.