Iris x Male reader ~ Bloodsport

Requested by : Puppet198463

"Help! Someone help me!"
Rekka screamed, stumbling over everything in his way.

He stumbled his way into an old factory.

"I'm going to leave the Evangelist I swear" he shouted seemingly to no one but he knew there was someone there that can easily take his life.

He came to an abrupt stop when a blue figure landed infront of him.

With a book in hand he started reading, "Flail, beat to a pulp. Shot in each kneecap and elbow then in the head after a while." The man read from his list what he did to Rekka's fellow Evangelist.

Rekka was fighting this guy a few minutes earlier and when he saw that he had no chance he fled.

A machine gun appeared in the new figure's hand and it was pointed straight at Rekka's head.

Before they pulled the trigger Rekka was engulfed in a small mountain of ice.

"Dammit!" The man in armour shouted and started firing at the frozen Rekka.

The ice shattered into pieces along with the Evangelist.

The man clad in blue and silver armour was Y/n, known by everyone else as Bloodsport.

He works along side the Fire Force but he is not tied to their rules. He's basically doing them a favour because their goal is similar and there are some benefits.

His goal was to eradicate the Evangelist because of what they did to his family.

~

Years ago Y/n was actually a fire soldier along with his father, brother and best friend.

One day the Evangelist ambushed their station and everybody was killed except Y/n but the Evangelist think they got everybody and left.

Y/n was badly injured but he clung onto life.

Till this day it is thought that the Evagelist wiped out the whole station. Little did they know they created a monster.

Figuratively Y/N died and Bloodsport was born.

(Sorry if it's blurry Idk why but Wattpad always brings down the quality of my drawings)

~

"Rekka's dead. That bastard offed himself. He didn't even let me get the chance." Bloodsport reported to Lieutenant Takehisa of company 8.

Y/n reports to everyone as Bloodsport, no one knows his identity except for one person and the only person he trusts with his life, Vulcan.

After the Evangelist incident, Vulcan took Y/n in at his dump of a place where Y/n voiced his hatred towards the Evangelists.