PART II: THE ASSASSIN

Warning: before you continue on to the next part of the story, I should warn you that some of these chapters do get extremely dark. Many of the events featured may be triggering or upsetting to readers. However, these events are crucial to the third part of this book and to Belle's character development.

This story is rated Mature/explicit for a reason.

Some topics you may encounter: graphic and descriptive murder, sexual assault (as both the victim and attacker), abuse (as both being a victim and the abuser), self harm/attempted suicide, and physical and mental torture. Other sensitive topics may be mentioned or covered as well.

I will not dive deep into detail for such things, but they will be mentioned or briefly covered. This warning applies from now until the book is fully completed. Please be aware of what may be covered. I didn't write this for myself, I wrote it to warn you all.

 As I have already said, these events are part of character development, which will come into play during the third part of this story.

1944-2014

There was a knife in one hand and a pistol in the other. Across the room, a figure lay crumpled up on the ground. 

She walked over. 

He flinched at the sound of her boots clicking on the cement floor.

"нет пожалуйста..." No, please...

She knelt down and barrel of the pistol to his skull. "Everything will be over soon." She pulled it away and set it down in front of him, close enough to where he could see it, but far enough away to where he couldn't reach it.

She flipped her knife a few times, then lightly touched the blade to his back. He tensed up under its touch. 

Weak. Helpless. That's how he looked right now. 

That's how she was going to make him feel after all the times he did the same to her.