X

A/N: This whole chapter is literally a slow-burn of their spicy night together. It's still important because of Belle's self-consciousness. If you remember, in the beginning, she compared herself to her friends, thinking she wasn't special. It all comes back now. Don't worry though, you'll get plenty of scenes with rough Bucky later on.

As the door to the apartment closed, Belle's back hit the wall as Bucky's face found her neck. Her breath caught in her throat as he began to pepper her neck with feather-light kisses, ultimately driving her nuts.

"My things." She forced out. "I don't have them. I need them."

"We'll leave earlier and pick them up before we ship out." He mumbled. "We just gotta leave a little earlier than planned." 

Belle nodded.

Bucky pulled back. His eyes traveled up and down her body, admiring her. She shivered under his gaze.

He reached over and took her face in his hands. He leaned forward and pressed his lips onto hers. She relaxed into his touch, leaning onto him. She reached up and ran her hands through his hair again, knocking his hat to the ground. It stayed there this time.

He tapped the back of her thighs. "Up. One, two, three." 

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her with his hands behind her thighs, keeping her pressed close to him.

Compared to him, Belle was tiny. His hands easily covered the entire back of her thighs, holding her as if she weighed nothing.

"You're distracted." His lips brushed her neck, startling her. "What's on your mind, doll?"

"I just now realized how tiny I am compared to you." She breathed. "Look at me, James, seriously. I'm tiny."

"Believe me, sweetheart, I know. I look at you every chance I get." He kept pressing kisses to her neck. "I could look at you every day and never get tired of you." 

"You can look at me as much as you like if we make it out of the war." She whispered. 

"Stop it." He scolded. "Stop thinking like that."

"Then give me something else to think about." She huffed. 

"It would be my pleasure." He murmured.

He dipped his head down and nibbled on her neck. She tensed up, letting out a soft moan.

"I want us." He mumbled. "I want you."

"I'm yours." She breathed. "I'm yours, James, I'm all yours." 

"I'm going to make you mine." He tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer to him. "No one is going to take you from me. No one is going to dare to." 

"You don't know that." She said shakily.

"Yes, I do." He pressed his mouth to her neck, causing her to gasp. She tried pushing his face away in protest.

"You're going to get in trouble for defacing government property." She muttered, desperately trying to push his face away. "You're going to get us both into trouble."

"I'll deface government property as much as I want." He tightened his grip on her thighs. "I'm not going to risk anyone stealing you from me." 

She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, sighing shakily. "I want you."

"How?" He whispered.

Her face flushed. "I..."

"What do you want, Belle?" He pressed.