Chapter 8: USJ

A few weeks had passed and it was time for the class trip.

Izuku had became acquaintances with most of the class.

The class loaded the bus. All the students were dressed in their personal designed hero costumes.

Most people had wild and unusual clothes that would enhance their quirk.

Izuku on the other hand went with what he knew best.

He was able to get flexible dress clothes similar to his villain attire. Instead of his usual black dress shirt, it was white. Underneath he had a corset type thing that held multiple knives for throwing and for attacking in hand. He was protected from the blades so he didn't have to worry about accidentally hitting himself.

Izuku looked out the window trying the to pass the time.

Today was the day that the league would attack. Izuku was worried since All Might wouldn't be there. He didn't get on the bus with the rest of the class.

Izuku just knew that whenever he found out All Might was going to be one of their teachers, he took the time and studied habits that the hero had.

"Izuku, you okay?" Izuku's brown hair friend asked him.

Uraraka slowly was becoming someone that Izuku truly cared about. He didn't want to get her involved in his messed up villain life. And that went to all the members of class 1-A.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous and excited for the training today."

He didn't want any of his classmates to get hurt. The heroes on the other hand, he didn't care.

Izuku just knew that the league would be there to kill All Might. Izuku did worry for himself, since Shigaraki was the head of the attack.

Izuku told him to look upon him as one of the students, but Shigaraki still hated him. He would hurt Izuku badly if he got the chance.

"We're here everyone. Now we are here to learn. There will be no playing around understand?" Aizawa said looking at the trouble makers of the class.

"Yes sir!" The whole class shouted.

They unloaded the bus and made their way inside the building.

Izuku wasn't told any part of the plan since he had to blend in.

The class was faced with the rescue hero: 13. They started to give the speech about how rescuing is an important part of being a hero.

Izuku didn't really pay attention. He scanned the surroundings and couldn't find All Might.

As soon as 13 stopped talking, that's when Izuku raised his hand.

"Isn't All Might supposed to be here?"

"He's running a bit late. He might join us later but that if he's feeling better," 13 explained.

'Crap,' Izuku thought to himself. He remembered hearing how All Might had saved people during the morning.

Izuku started to panic in his mind. 'They are going to kill me if he doesn't show up.'

Just as soon as Izuku finished his thought he heard on of the other students say, "Look, they have fake villains too."

Izuku looked up and saw the purple portal that the league was crawling through.

As soon as all the villains walked out the portal, it closed, but Kuroguri wasn't standing near Shigaraki.

There was also something large near Shigaraki. Izuku seen it before but wasn't allowed near it.

'They brought the Nomu!?' He yelled in his head. 'Father must think that it's strong enough to kill All Might.'