Chapter 44: News and familar faces

Shigiraki just kept quiet all the way back to the leagues hideout. Izuku knew better than to ask him what deal was made until Shigiraki told him himself. All he knew was that he had been mumbling about sending members to the gang.

Once they got back to the hideout, Shigiraki called an emergency meeting. All the villains gathered in the meeting room and looked to what Shigiraki had to say.

"We compromised a settlement on the matter of the quirk erasing drug that they re producing," Shigiraki stated talking about his and Kai's meeting. "In exchange for a partnership and the drug we need to send a few league members to their department."

"But Shigi! We are a family!" Toga complained not wanting anyone to leave.

"That's what his terms consisted of," he stressed the word 'his'.

"What's your angle of this?" Izuku asked reading straight through Shigiraki.

"Take them down and take what produces the drug for ourselves."

"So the people being sent is going to gather the intel about the drug and how to make it. Once it's figured out, we destroy the group and take it for ourselves," Izuku figured. "Correct me if I'm wrong," he snarked out.

"That's exactly what the plan is," Shigiraki scratched the back of his neck.

"So who's going there?" Mr. Compress asked playing with some marbles that he kept in his pockets.

"Unfortunately, he made that decision; he wants Toga, Twice, and Izuku," Shigiraki sighed.

Toga stiffened knowing the change attitude of Izuku. She was honestly slightly scared of him.

"When do we leave?" Izuku asked.

"Tomorrow."

Toga was hanging out in Izuku's room still trying anyway to bring back the Izuku she knew and loved.

"So what's your opinion about being sent over to those people?" She asked scrolling through her phone.

"I'm honored that Kai asked for me as well as you and Twice. It's a great opportunity to increase my view as a villain," Izuku replied taking his own phone off the charger.

Toga just sighed as she continued to play on her phone.

Izuku had changed into black jeans, a white shirt with a brown jacket on top of the shirt when the meeting got released.

Izuku grabbed his wallet that had Endever's credit card in it for emergencies. He also grabbed whites shoes to match his clothes.

"Where are you going Izu?" Toga asked him.

"I'm going out. No one will recognize me with my hair completely different," Izuku ensured.

"What if someone does recognize you?" Toga questioned.

"If someone recognizes me, then I'll just kill them," he replied with a straight face.

"Your kill count is only 2. You're not invincible," she warned.

"I'll be fine Toga, I promise."

"Love you Zuzu," she said with a smile. She missed his snarky comments that he didn't truly mean.

"Love you too Toga," he smiled.

—-

Izuku walked to a cafe that was far from the hideout. He needed time alone but he didn't know why.

He walked to the oddly familiar cafe and ordered inside.

"Black coffee please," he told the cashier. He didn't feel like stealing or robbing the place.

He payed for his drink and waited for the workers to make it.

He started to read over the menu as he waited and heard familiar voices.

"Todoroki isn't this the place you and Izuku went on your date to?" A girl's voice spoke.

"Yeah," a monotone voice replied.

Izuku looked over to the group and noticed almost the whole 1-A class walking in.

Izuku didn't make an expression as the group slowly started to order.

"Izumi, black coffee!" A worker called out putting the drink on the counter.

"Thank you," he mumbled taking the coffee. He had to walk by the class to get to an empty table. He just walked around them like they were nothing but someone took notice of the him as he walked by.

A certain half and half boy slowly walked over to Izuku.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but you just remind me of of boyfriend who went missing," Todoroki said disrupting Izuku.

Izuku looked up to Todoroki, "well I'm sorry that he went missing. I hope he turns up soon," he gave a soft smile.

Todoroki knew for sure that the white hair teen in front of him was his Izuku. There was no question about it, but he didn't want to scare him off.

"Um, if you don't mind, I don't want you staring at me," the white hair boy told Todoroki.

Todoroki snapped back into reality. Was he really staring at him?

"Sorry. I'll go back with me friends now," he apologized before walking back.

He walked up to Bakugo who was holding Kirishima's hand as they waited for their order to come out.

"Kirishima, can I talk to Bakugo for a second?" He asked politely.

"Sure dude," he smiled. Bakugo rolled his eyes and let go of Kirishima's hand walking with Todoroki to a place for them to talk privately.

"What do you want icy hot? I was kinda with my boyfriend there," he said annoyed that Todoroki separated the two.

"The dude with the white shoulder length hair," Todoroki started to say.

Bakugo looked over Todoroki's shoulder add say the person he was referring to.

"What about him?"

"That's Izuku," he said calmly.

"Do you need your eyes checked? The nerd had green and black hair not freaking snow white."

"Bakugo, I think I know my boyfriend when I see him," he gave a pair of eyes to Bakugo.

"Are you going to confront him about being Deku?" Bakugo asked.

"No. I promised him whenever he was sane that I'll find a way to get that quirks effect off of him. I'm pretty sure the white hair means he's completely under its control.

"All Might told us that AFO had white hair whenever he did have hair," Bakugo referred back to the three's conversation about All for One that they had about a month after Izuku left.

"He is his biological father."

"So what do we do?"

"We leave him be. We do have work studies coming up and we should be preparing for those," Todoroki told him. (In this au they have their licenses already)

"Fine."

Bakugo walked past Todoroki and bumped his shoulder going back to his loving boyfriend.

Todoroki turned around and watched the white hair boy grab his now empty coffee cup, walked past his old classmates, throw away the cup, and walk out of the cafe.

Todoroki frowned when no one recognized him. Todoroki knew he would see him again soon. He was going to find a way to get Izuku back during this work study.

The nighteye agency was awaiting him.