Chapter Thirty

Much to his annoyance and Dean's relief, Callum slept through all of the excitement. It turned out that Andy was completely innocent and the killer was actually his twin brother, who he didn't know he had, who'd been killing the people who separated them.

Even weirder, he was actually Weber, the waiter from the coffee shop.

But that was all over. Andy had stopped him and everything was fine, and now they were back at the Roadhouse, Callum standing near the two men as they packed up the car.

"Los Angeles, California." Dean told his brother.

"What's in L.A.?" Sam questioned, smiling slightly at Callum, who was playing with Cosmo.

"Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult." Dean continued.

"Yeah?" Sam said. "Girl got a name?"

"Katie Holmes." Dean said, causing Sam to laugh.

"That's funny." Sam told him. "And for you, so bitchy."

"Bitchy." The six year old repeated. Both of the Winchester men turned to the boy, Sam looking in shock whilst Dean laughed slightly.

"You shouldn't say that, Cal." Sam told him.

"But... you did..." The boy pointed out. "And Daddy says 'bitch' all the time."

"Those are adult words, bud." Sam responded. "You're not an adult, are you?"

"No."

"Sammy.... you've missed a lot." Dean said to him, picking Callum up. "This little one's first word was 'bitch'. From then on, saw no point in telling him not to swear cause he'll just do it anyway. Only tell him off if we're in public."

Sam looked between the two, laughing and shaking his head, "Definitely your kid then."

Callum just gave him a huge grin that was impossible for Sam not to smile back at.

But the moment was soon cut short, shouting and glass shattering coming from the Roadhouse. Sam and Dean turned to the building, Callum instead putting his attention to Cosmo, who he was now pretending could fly.

"Looks like there's a catfight..." Dean said. And they headed inside, Dean still holding Callum close to him.

"I am your mother, I don't have to be reasonable!" Ellen yelled as they entered cautiously, not sure what they were walking in on.

"You can't keep me here!" Jo argued.

"Oh, don't bet on that, sweetie!" Ellen shot back. Callum looked around nervously before moving his hands to cover his ears, dropping Cosmo in the process.

"What are you gonna do, are you gonna chain me up in the basement?!"

"You know what? You've had worse ideas than that recently." Ellen continued as Sam picked Cosmo up off the floor. "Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't stay! Go back to school!"

"I didn't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection!"

Noticing how nervous the young boy was getting, Sam stepped towards him and looking at Dean.

"Gonna take him outside." Sam whispered to his brother, who handing Callum over.

He then carried the boy out, heading over to the Impala and sitting on the hood of it, placing Callum next to him and handing him Cosmo.