Chapter Twenty-Eight

After two cases, one in Montana involving vegetarian vampires and one in Illinois involving a zombie that was killing people she once knew.

But now Callum was sat in the backseat of the newly repaired Impala as they headed to the Roadhouse, Sam having had another one of his weird visions.

"I don't know man." Dean said as the radio played. "Why don't we just chill out, think about this?"

Sam turned off the radio, turning to his brother, "What's there to think about?"

"I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea." Dean admitted.

"Dean, it's another premonition." Sam told him. "I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where."

"Yeah, man, but..."

"Plus it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point." Dean said. "There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if, if, if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a- a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?"

"So I'm a freak now?" Sam asked.

All Dean did was slap Sam's thigh and say, "You've always been a freak."

        After leaving the Roadhouse with information on Sam's dream, Callum sat in the backseat gripping tightly onto Cosmo as a song played on the radio, Dean singing along.

"And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight." Dean sang as he drove. "You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter night. And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might..."

"You're kidding, right?" Sam questioned.

"I heard the song somewhere, I can't get it out of my head." Dean admitted. "I don't know, man. Whaddya got?"

"Andrew Gallagher." Sam said, looking at a piece of paper. "Born in eighty-three, like me. Lost his mother in a nursery fire exactly six months later, also like me."

"You think the demon killed his mom?" Dean asked.

"Sure looks like it." Sam stated.

"How did you even know to look for this guy?" Dean questioned.

"Every premonition I've had, if they're not about the demon, they're about the other kids the demon visited." The younger brother explained. "Like Max Miller, remember him?" He glanced at Callum in the rear-view mirror, seeing the boy playing on his DS. All he could think about was what he'd seen during that whole mess.

"Yeah, but Max Miller was a pasty little psycho." Dean stated.

"The point is he was killing people." Sam replied. "And I was having the same type of visions about him. And now it could be happening all over again with this Gallagher guy."

"How do we find him?"

"Don't know. No current address, no current employment. He still owes money on all his bills - phone, credit, utilities..."

"Collection agency flags?" Dean questioned.

"None in the system." Sam replied.

"They just let him take a walk?" Dean asked.

"Seems like it." Sam said, confusion in his voice. "There's a work address from his last W-two, about a year ago. Let's start there."