Chapter 28

"I suggest you leave now. This is only going to end well for one of us and I think you can guess who it is."

He doesn't know what to say, the memory of Harry on the floor clouding his mind helplessly.

"Hey, can you hear me?"

Still no answer. Louis turns around to see if the person's ok.

"Harry?"

The memories come rushing back to Louis, Flooding his mind with foggy images of the two boys, then of Harry on the floor, The Harry on his bed unconcious.

Harry shakes their hand with hesitation and their smirks grow bigger with the action. He'slooking down at his feet while the ohter two old men chat about something that apparently must be really funny because they burst out laughing before walking away,leaving the three boys standing there looking at each other, oblivious to the constant gaze of a certain blue eyed boy who is now neglecting the towels he was folding, too worried to move at all.

Louis watches as one of the boys wraps his arm around Harry's neck dragging him towards a door that leads to the games room, if Louis remembers correctly. As soon as they're out of sight, Louis shakes his head and tries to focus on working to get Harry out of his mind but that only lasts an hour when he walks to the changing rooms to put the freshly washed towels in their place and finds Harry sitting in a bench with a boy in either side, both of them looking mischievous. He looks away as soon as his eyes meet Harry's but he has enough time to catch Harry's surprised reaction when he sees him.

He walks faster to get out of their sight and even though they're whispering, he can hear what they're saying.

"I already told you, I'm not gay." Harry's voice sounds shaky.

"Come on, you can trust us." One of the boys says in a not very convincing tone.

"You beat me up last time you thought I was." He accuses the boys, gaining some confidence in his voice.

"That was a mistake, you can't hold that against us." The second boy defends. Harry sighs at the comment.

"I already told you many times, I'm not gay."

"Ok, then prove it."

"How do you want me to prove it?" Harry sounds annoyed at the request.

"Towel boy!" The first boy shouts. "Get here, now!" Louis rolls his eyes but does as he's told, not wanting to get in trouble.

As soon as he walks towards them he hears one of the boys whisper something to Harry but he can't quite make it up, too nervous to even understand anything they're saying.

"So, you're gay, aren't you?" One of the boys asks though Louis doesn't answer. Partly because he doesn't want to and partly because he wouldn't know what to say anyways.

"He is." He's surprised to hear Harry's voice announcing his sexuality like he knows with total certainty. The other two laugh at his words even though Louis doesn't see the joke in them.

"What should we do about that, Styles?" Harry at the boy with a look that Louis can't quite read and he lets himself hope he'll answer saying "nothing" but his hopes get crushed soon after when Harry sighs and then gets up.

Louis frowns looking straight into Harry's eyes and when he takes a step forward, he understands exactly what's about to happen. He takes a step back trying to get away from him but fails in his attempt when he hits a wall of lockers that's behind him.

Harry lifts his arm up with his hand closed in a fist and Louis closes his eyes accepting his fate. Before he knows it, he feels Harry's hand colliding with his jaw in a fast and painful motion making his head fly back hitting the lockers before falsa to the ground. The pain spreads through his head like a virus, fogging his vision. The other two guys get up getting close to them.

"That should teach you to be normal." One of them says as the other spits on him.

One of them kicks him in his stomach but Louis doesn't know who since he doesn't open his eyes again until he hears them leave the room. That's when he realizes that his lip is bleeding.

Liam walks in a few minutes later holding a bag and a racket which he drops as soon as he sees Louis on the floor. He rushes over to him and helps him up as he asks if he's ok and what happened about a million times.

Louis lies and tells him he fell and Liam let's it pass even though he doesn't believe Louis. After his lip stops bleeding both of their shifts are over so Liam invites Louis over to his house but Louis excuses himself saying he's too tired, which is not technically a lie, before he gets in his car and drives off.

When he gets to his house, he walks past the the kitchen where his mother and sisters are having what looks like a tea party, but before they can even say a word to him he locks himself in his room and hurried his face in his pillow letting the fabric soak up the tears that fall from his eyes.