Chapter 10

"Alright there are four rooms so we'll just make four groups of four and then decide which room we get." Harry says as the team starts to get out of their cars. Louis quickly turns his head to look at Liam who is already looking at him. Louis raises a brow while pointing at him in question and he repeats the gesture in answer. After that Luke and Ashton join their group. Harry is already with Niall, Lewis and Mitch. The rest of the team gets sorted into the two remaining groups as well and then they all head inside.

They don't take too long to get the party started. They get out a big pack of plastic cups, sodas, alcohol and some snacks and they all sit in a circle in the living room. The room is immediately filled with laughter and chatter and although they tried not to do so, they end up having more than one conversation at once. Louis is now talking to Liam and Ed. After an hour or so, someone complains about the separate conversations and everyone agrees with him.

"What if we play truth or dare?" Someone from across the room says but Louis couldn't really tell who it was. The boys agree and they start playing.

It's Harry's turn and he obviously picks truth.

"Who would you date out of any of us?" Ashton asks.

"Well that's easy. I'd date Louis. He's clearly in love with me so I could have him whipped." Harry answers looking at Louis. His gaze lowering to his feet and coming back to his eyes as he speaks.

"Please, you couldn't handle me." Louis smirks while raising a brow.

"What makes you so sure?" Harry licks his lips keeping his eyes locked on Louis.

"Alright, get a room." Niall slaps Harry's chests and Harry turns to face him.

They keep on playing and drinking for a few hours and nobody seems to be getting tired at all. The questions just get more and more intense and so do the dares. Now is Harry's turn again and he chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss Louis' neck." Luke says.

"Wait, what? No, no way. I'm not letting the freak anywhere near my neck." Louis complains.

"Why? Are you scared your feelings will grow stronger?" Harry says as he approaches the other boy.

"Yes actually. I'm scared that all the disgust I feel for you will become stronger and I'll throw up."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Liam regrets saying it the minute it comes out of his mouth because now Louis' staring at him like he wants to murder him.

"Princess, a dare is a dare." Harry is now one step away from being too close to Louis.

Louis is sitting on an armchair and Harry's feet are now tough Louis'. Harry puts his hands on each of the arms of the chair and croches over so their eyes are at the same level. Louis inhales deeply, clearly angry.

"One kiss." Louis says finally.

"That's all it takes."

Louis pushes Harry off the chair and gets up, their bodies now facing each other. Louis looks away putting his chin up to make way for Harry. He really doesn't know why he's agreed to this but he really hopes he's too drunk so tomorrow he won't remember anything. Harry grabs his neck and then bends down to reach his neck with his mouth. He is painfully slow which is making Louis very nervous.

"Get to it already."

"Desperate, aren't we?" Harry says looking up but not changing his position.

Louis hisses while rolling his eyes. Soon enough Harry moves closer, pressing his lips to Louis' skin. The kiss is rather short but it still manages to send goose bumps all over Louis' body. Harry pulls away keeping his hands in place. He stares at Louis, face inches apart.

"You're welcome." He winks.

Louis pushes him away and sits back down. Everyone gets on with the game as they refill their drinks. Louis just stares at the floor trying to comprehend why the hell he liked that. He shouldn't have liked it. It was Harry for god's sake. He's about to text Zayn but before he can get his phone out Liam taps him on the shoulder to let him know it's his turn.

The night drifts off into more competitive games and now they're all playing beer pong. They are playing to decide which team gets which room. There are two big one and two small one and they wanted the big ones so they decided to play for it. Louis' team is playing against Harry for one of them and Louis is pretty certain they're going to win.

As he predicted they did and they made sure to rub it on Harry's team's faces. After that they all decide to go to bed. They were all too drunk to maintain a normal conversation with each other and they had run out of ideas for games to play for the night.

Everyone fell asleep pretty fast as soon as they laid down but Louis couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about Harry and the kiss and the night of the fight. It's not like he likes him, but somehow he gets this accelerating feeling whenever he thinks about kissing him. Louis starts to think about what it would feel like to kiss him but soon enough he realizes that he shouldn't think about that because it's never going to happen. Never.

After staring at the ceiling for over an hour he decides he needs to clear his head. He walks outside and ends up in the pool. He's still quite drunk but he manages to keep his balance. When he reaches the edge of the pool he stops and starts to walk around it. Right as he turns the corner of the pool to start the second loop around it he hears someone's footsteps. They sound like someone's running and they get louder and louder by the second. Before Louis has time to react he feels some tackle him. He and the other person fall into the water. Louis' heartbeat gets faster and he chokes under water. Louis comes out of the water still coughing. He can hear the other person's laughter but he can't tell who it is, he's too busy trying not to die.

"What the hell?" He says when he manages to compose himself. He looks up to see who did it and of course is none other than Harry Styles.

"What was that for?"

"Don't know, I just couldn't resist."

"So, you couldn't resist annoying me?"

"Actually, I couldn't resist doing this..." Harry approaches Louis and he tries to back away. Harry reaches out to grab Louis' face with one hand placing the other on his waist. The touch sends electric shock all through Louis' body making his heart beat faster. It doesn't take long for Harry to press his lips onto Louis'; taking him by surprise. Louis kisses him back and Harry deepens the kiss, hardening the grip on Louis. Electricity slithers through Louis' body and his stomach flutters faster than it has ever done. Louis holds Harry with both his hands on his hips bringing him closer, chests touching each other. Harry's towering over Louis but somehow, right there in Harry's grip, he doesn't feel small like he normally feels when Harry is close to him.

After a while they pull away, their touch still lingering on their lips. Harry looks at Louis, his green eyes meeting the blue ones, both wanting more. Harry smirks, lowering his eyes to Louis' mouth and then meeting his eyes again.

"Told you you were in love with me"

"You are the one who kissed me"

"You didn't pull away"

Louis rolls his eyes not being able to disagree. Truth is he liked it and he wouldn't mind if he did it again. Louis turns to get out of the pool but suddenly he feels Harry's hand grab his arm turning him and pulling him back to him. Before he knows it they're kissing again. This time the kiss starts soft but gradually gets more passionate. Neither of them want this to end. Harry grabs Louis' face as he licks Louis' bottom lip. Louis places his hands comfortably on Harry's back shorting the distance between them. Louis' stomach is fluttering and he starts to feel his knees go weak. How is Harry doing this to him? And why does he like it? Harry wraps his other arm securely around Louis' waist, the touch sending shivers through Louis' body. Harry bites Louis' bottom lip which makes Louis dig his nails into Harry's back.

Eventually, they pull away. Both of them are now trying to hide a smile but it is clear that they are both pleased with what happened.

"You're welcome." Louis says before completely breaking the hug and leaving the pool. Harry just chuckles as he watches him leave.

Louis changes into some dry clothes and gets back into bed. He still can't sleep but now all he can think about is that kiss, the touch still lingering on his lips.