Chapter 15

It's now the last Saturday before school starts again and Louis is in the car with his sisters on their way to the fair. He promised he would take them and they've been nagging him about the promised all break so he decided to finally do it. The girls are all singing songs and having fun but Louis isn't joining in, all he can think about is Harry. He thought it would be a good idea to invite him and Harry agreed to come but now Louis feels a little awkward because this is the first time they're actually hanging out and it's with four little girls. There's also the factor that the girls don't know about Louis and Harry, except for Lottie who saw Harry sneaking out on New Years and interrogated Louis about. Apart from that the only people that knew were Zayn and Laura, and Harry of course.

"Ok, we're here." Louis says turning around to look at the girls. They all scream in excitement and start to get out of the car.

"Wait! Before you get out of the car; we need to stick together at all times. If anyone gets lost just go to the entrance so that we can come and get you and since mum isn't here I'm in charge so you have to listen to me." He goes to unfasten his seatbelt but then remembers one last thing. "Oh, and be nice to Harry."

Lottie chuckles at that last rule, rolling his eyes. "Ok, lover boy." She whispers so low that only he can hear her. Louis pushes her gently but putson a smile.

They walk to the entrance, Louis holding Fizzy in his arms and holding Daisy's hand and Lottie holding Phoebe's. When they get there, Louis lets go of Daisy's hand to get his phone out of his pocket. He starts to type a message.

We're here. Where are you?

He's about to hit the send button when he hears a deep, soft voice approaching them.

"Hey."

Louis looks up to find Harry walking up to them holding five cotton candy sticks. He's wearing black skinny jeans, a black hoodie that looks a little baggy on him but not too big, a light brown jacket and some boots that matched the jacket. Harry's hair looks messy but in a way that also looks good. Louis is also wearing black skinny jeans but he had a grey hoodie and a blue jean jacket paired with his worn out vans. Harry hands one cotton candy stick to each of the girls and Louis then looks at him confused because there's six of them.

"Thought we could share." He gave Louis a shy smile and Louis felt like he was about to melt.

They go on a few rides that are for the kids because the twins and Fizzy want to and then Lottie suggests going on the ferris wheel which they all agree to. When they get there, they see that they can only get on in groups of three or less so Lottie offers to go with the twins and Louis and Harry go on with Fizzy.

and

Louis sat in the middle and now is regretting it because he's sitting so close to Harry that he's getting nervous. Fizzy seems to be really excited about being this high up on the wheel but Harry looks down with a worried look. Louis grabs Harry's hand and looks at him. Harry looks up until their eyes meet.

"You ok?" Louis' voice sounds soft and even though he's trying to seem casual he just sounds worried.

"Yeah, heights are just not my favourite thing but I'm ok" Louis squeezes his hand tighter.

"It's alright, don't worry" Louis gives him a warm smile that seems to calm him down a bit.

"Yeah, you shouldn't worry I'll protect you" Fizzy looks at Harry with a proud look. They both laugh and Louis tickles her making the cart move a bit. Harry holds Louis' hand tighter and Louis turns to look at him mouthing "sorry" with a shy smile, Harry gives a smile back but keeps holding Louis' hand as tight.