18

M/n POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes looking at the ceiling, I rolled over to grab my phone off my desk. '6:23, well I guess I should get up.' I set my phone down sitting up, stretching causing my joints to pop. i climbed out of my bed to see Shirabu just starting to wake up, 'Might as well take a shower since I'm going out today.'

I went over to my dresser and started to look for some clothes I could wear to blend into crowds with. I decided on some black sweats, a white sweatshirt, with a Jean jacket to go over it. i grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. i set my clothes down on the counter and started the water I looked in the mirror and sighed. i had no thought to this action I just did it.

when the water was at the right temperature i got in and took a pretty long shower. I got dressed and dryer my hair the best I could. it was still pretty wet so I left the towel on my neck, so none of the water would drip onto the floor. when walked out of the bathroom Shirbau was lying on the ground staring at the ceiling with his handing in the air, above him.

"Yo,... you good?"

he tilted his head back to look at me and I could swear i saw him blush 'why is he blushing, I'm wearing the most basic outfit?' "Yeah."

he got up off the ground slowly and went to get a change of clothes. i sat down against the side of my bed on the ground, i grabbed my phone that I left on my desk started scrolling through my phone. I couldn't find anything that interested me so I sat at my desk and went on my computer. i plugged in my headphones and started watching a show so that i could yell at the characters.

This was something i used to do with Koshi before I moved, I guess I never grew out of it. I was in the middle of criticizing what the main character did when she left her keys in her kitchen, whereas she was outside by her car. she was dying when I folded my arms on my desk and rested my chin on them keeping my eyes glued to my screen "i told you, you stupid bitch."

I heard SHirabu laughing but i didn't mind it, I got a notification ad checked my phone

Disastrous Gays

Hisoka⭐💧:
CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED
THERE IS AN EMERGENCY GET YOUR
ASSES TO THE FRONT GATES.

Ryoman😌👌:
What's the emergency Hisa????

Hisoka⭐💧:
IT'S ABOUT M/N'S LOVE LIFE
NOW GET TO THE FRONT GATE!!!

Asalami💖:
Ryoma and i have to do something
so you three are on your own

✨Kenzoom✨:
I'm on it.

M/n👁👄👁:
I'll be there in like 5 minutes?

i sighed and closed my computer pulling off my headphones I got up and put on my shoes. i wore white low-top vans, I then grabbed my phone keys and money cause knowing Hisa I would need it. I walked out leaving a confused Shirabu sitting on his bed.

I turned my phone on again this time going to another chat.

Thee Prominent Gayz

M/n👁👄👁:
Hisa why do we have to meet at the gate
now I mean Shirabu isn't even leaving yet

Hisoka⭐💧:
Don't question what I do and just
get your ass to the front gate