37

M/n POV:

after I did everything I needed to I walked over to my desk with my bag that I had brought to the bathroom for who knows what reason, I sat down and pulled out the assigned work. Shirabu was in the bathroom and I was determined to finish the work by myself despite not listing to the boring lecture we were given about it in class.

it was as boring as I thought it would be so I went on my phone looking through the other schools' gossip columns seeing what it was like there. when I got to Inarizakis I saw a selfie of a guy who looked oddly like a fox, holding up a fox hand sign with a pair of what I assume to be twins fighting in the background. the caption of the post was "Felt cute might delete later"

'guess we know who owns that account now.' I kept going down my feed which is full of school gossip columns and a couple of other pictures mixed in. when I got to Seijohs the first photo I saw was a blurry flying object heading straight towards Oikawa. the caption of the post was "Guess who went to the infirmary."

I scrolled for a bit more until forcing myself to finish the work I still had yet to do. Shirabu had come out of the bathroom right after I had finished. I spun around scrolling through my phone once again. he sat down beside me in his chair, I didn't look at him or acknowledge the fact that he was there. he sighed before speaking "So you're just going to ignore me?"

I didn't reply since... that's not how the silent treatment works I kept doing whatever I was doing on my phone while he was getting visibly annoyed. he pulled my phone from my hand setting it on the desk, spinning me around to look at him "What do you need?"

"Are you really mad at me?"

I looked away since how do you say you don't like people not taking you seriously, it might be an easy answer for you but for me, it's way harder to think of an answer. he set a j\hand on the side of my face turning my head to look at him, he leaned in closing the space between us. I didn't react at first but I eventually melted into the kiss, when we pulled away he had a smug ass smile on his face "I knew you weren't actually mad at me."

"Who says I'm not mad at you?" leave it to me to say some stupid snarky reply.

"well if you were mad at me... then you wouldn't have kissed back would you."

"Fuck you."

"Not tonight." he leaned in again connecting our lips, this time with a bit more passion. when he pulled away he asked, "Can you tell me why you got so mad?"

"Not tonight. maybe some other time?"

"Sure." we ended up going to sleep that night a bit late since Shirabu kept trying to get an answer out of me, but me, being me did give in since that would be a bit awkward around Ren. Not just for me but everyone.

we woke up doing everything we usually do before heading to class. when we walked out of the room I heard someone calling our names. I knew who it was, that's when Taichi put a hand on Shirabu and i's shoulder leaning down and whispering "Run."I looked behind me a bit and saw Ren speeding up to get closer to us.

I took my chance and started down the hall with Taichi leading and Shirabu following behind since he doesn't like being left behind, and apparently, he didn't notice Ren. they continued down the stairwell while I see walked down the hall trying to get to the classroom before he could see me. "Oh, N/n." I heard him say in a sly voice making me stop where I was and tense.

I collected myself claiming down a bit before turning around to see Ren with a stupid ass smirk on his face I narrowed my eyes at him when I caught his gaze "What do you want Ren?" venom clear in my voice as I managed a practiced smile.