42

M/n POV:

It was Saturday and I was waiting for Mei so that we could catch the bus and head to see Koushi who was at practice today. I told him I was coming but he didn't tell anyone I don't know why but I'd find all this out later. when Mei finally came out of her hall we began our journey to the bus stop.

"Is your brother actually like the same height as Semi?"

"Yeah Semi so like the angry version of Koushi."

"Why do you have to describe him like that?"

"Because it's true." when the bus came we got on talking and joking around until we had to get off. It was about a 30-minute bus ride from Shiratorizawa since they are located pretty far from each other. we walked for another 10 minutes until we got to the gates of KArasuno high school.

"Can you please not go around and get lost."

"Ugh fine but only because I want to see your brother."

"You are so blunt, you could at least try to hide your excitement." I rolled my eyes as I started walking towards the gym where Koushi was practicing. when we got there I had my hand on the door handle and Mei was literally silently fangirling about this, I had to tell her to be quiet multiple times while we were walking here because she wouldn't stop talking about how excited she was.

when I opened the door everyone stopped to look at me while I smiled awkwardly, that is until Koushi started running to me pulling me into an air restricting hug. "I..cant breathe..." he let go while I heard a tall blonds guy speak.

"So I guess we just let random people walk in here now." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms while looking at him Koushi doing it with me at the same time while Mei was in the back just taking in the looks of everyone.

a small guy with orange hair came up to me "Not to be rude but who are you?"

"I am Koushi's brother, you small loud tangerine." people were holding in their laughter as the tiny boy (Hinata) started pouting while looking up at me.

"Even people who don't know you think that's what you are."

"Shut up Tsukishima," he yelled at the tall salt-filled boy again.

the orange boy looked over to me again "How tall are you?"

Noya had come to stand next to him his curiosity peaked at the question both looking at me eagerly awaiting my answer "Last time I checked around 5'8." I swear they had sparkles in their eyes, then the attention was turned onto Mei while I walked away to let her get bombarded by the Kiyoko fan club as Koushi calls them.

I had been talking to Daichi and Asahi as well as who Hinata and Noya called "The extras" that is until I heard Tsukishima saying something about my height. I smiled and Koushi sighed knowing what was about to happen, I walked over to Tsukishima and his friend who looked like a cinnamon roll but was probably the same as him. "What position do you play?"

I looked up at him while he looked down upon me like I was nothing but dirt on the side of the street, "Why?"

"Answer the fucking question you saltshaker."

"Middle blocker."

"I bet I'm better than you based on your attitude alone you probably do care much for team sports so therefore you suck." I smiled as I walked back over to the third years sitting on the bench by some girl with glasses and shoulder-length black hair. sitting on her other side was Mei and they liked to be getting along pretty well.

"The middle blocker with glasses is so annoying."

"Reminds me of someone I know." Koushi said while looking at me his stupid know-it-all look."