Chapter 6

Daryl's P.O.V.

As we walked into the office we sat the boy down in a chair next to a long table.

"What's your name?" Rick asked him.

"Miguel." He answered back.

"Can you tell us where your group took our man?" T-Dog asked. This Miguel guy just shook his head, lying to us.

"What happened?"

"This puto here" He spoke as he pointed at me, "he pushed me up against the wall and started to scream shit about his brother, like I would know where the hell he is." Miguel spoke.

He was asking for a death wish. With the way he was getting on my nerves, it may come sooner than he thinks.

Carly's P.O.V.

I could see that Daryl was getting really frustrated, I could tell by how his breath was coming out in puffs as his fists clenched tightly turning his knuckles white.

"Listen, your men jumped us as well." I said. This guy was pushing all the wrong buttons with us, he was unwilling to cooperate.

"I'm going to ask you again, can you please tell us where our man is?" Rick asked.

"I'm not telling you anything." Miguel spat, Daryl launched himself at Miguel out of frustration but Rick jumped in the way and stopped him.

We weren't getting anywhere.

We have been here for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes. We were getting no where with the way we were going about things. But I knew how to speed things up.

"Listen," I started and sat in front of Miguel.

"I know that you don't want to tell us anything. We can either do this the easy way, the hard way, or my way..." I made my intentions clear to him as I walked back over to the group, the table was the only thing separating us from him.

"The easy way makes me look like a pussy, the hard way I've seen. Let's try your way" He said while smirking.

I looked over a Daryl lifting an eyebrow, silently asking him for the go ahead to which he nodded his head.

"Hold them back!"I yelled at Daryl, as I jumped over the desk and grabbed Miguel and pushed him up against the wall. I had a knife in my hand, putting it up against his neck.

"I am gonna try this again. You gonna tell us, or are you gonna get hurt?" I asked. My temper getting the best of me. My eyes for sure turning a white colour, showing the coldness of my heart with a clear intent of harm.

"Okay, okay!!!" he cried out like a singing bird in the early morning, waking up to the sunrise.

There we were, outside a big wall, with Miguel leading the way. We waited a bit before the gates were opened.

"Miguel. How are you doing?" This man asked.

"Guillermo they pushed me up against the wall and they put a knife to my throat." Miguel spoke.

"Really cops do that?" Guillermo asked, looking at Rick.

"Not him. The chica, she jumped a desk, and grabbed me, she had the knife at my throat until I told them everything.." Miguel said. This man was telling his story alright, while crying bloody murder at a little knife, he was lucky I didn't actually have to use the damn thing. I did give him a choice.

"To be fair," I spoke up, " I gave him three options; the easy way, the hard way, and my way... He chose my way and that's what he gets." I said implying like I had done no harm. Guillermo didn't seem pleased. This wasn't gonna go very far and that was very clear.

"So, you have one of our men, we have one of yours. Seems like a fair trade!" Rick said.

"Don't seem fair to me!" Guillermo replied. What on earth could this fucking idiotic man want? I looked to my left, Miguel didn't look very happy with Guillermo's comment. I then looked a Daryl. His gaze was already on me. I lost concentration on the conversation for how lost I was in the sparking blue orbs. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone yelling.

I looked up at the top of the building. I saw a man, with his hands bounded behind his back and a bag over his head. One of the men removed the bag to reveal Glenn standing close to the edge of the building ledge.

Glenn's P.O.V.

I was being dragged. My hand were behind my back tired up, and I couldn't see where we were going. I soon felt a small, cool wind, then the heat of the Atlanta sun. I knew that we were now outside. We stopped after a few feet. One of the men pulled the bag off of my head and it took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the light.

Once my eyes adjusted, I looked at the surroundings. I was at the edge of the building. I looked down and saw everyone. Carly, T-dog, Rick, some young boy and Daryl. They came for me, but how were they gonna get me back?

One of the men gave me a small push, and I nearly fell off the building, I let out a loud scream thinking my life would end here but he caught me.

"GLENN!!" I heard Carly yell. I looked down, and I saw nothing but terrified faces. I just wish that these damn people would let me go.

Rick's P.O.V.

Guillermo wants the guns... The guns I got from the police station from my very own work place.

Guillermo had the two men take Glenn back into the building.

"Its either, come back with all my guns... Or come back locked and loaded and we will see which side spills more blood." He said turning his back to us and going back into the building.

What on earth am I gonna do? I can't risk the safety of the others... I can't lose these guns... But I can't let Glenn get hurt. I have to think, and fast.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON! THANK YOU Hotmess75 FOR THE EDITING. I OWE YOU ONE!