Chapter 21

Carly's P.O.V.

"I want ta go back ta da tent." Daryl said.

"Okay... Let me ask Hershel." I told him as he nodded. He has been like me, when I was bed rested.

I find Hershel in his kitchen reading a bible.

"Hershel... Can we talk?" I ask. He slowly puts down his book and looks at me. Nodding he pulled out a chair.

"Daryl would like to move back to his tent. I don't know if it is a good idea but you are the doctor here, so please tell me." I said.

"Well... I guess he could but he is going to have to take it easy, for he is not to rip any stitches." Hershel replied. I nodded and went to Daryl.

"What did he say?" Daryl asked the moment I stepped into the room.

"He said you could but as long as you rest and don't rip any stitches" I said. Daryl nodded and started to get up. I slowly helped him.

"Please be careful." I told him as he was trying to rush out of the house.

"Yeah... Always am." He answered. We finally got to the tent and I helped him in.

"Thank you..." He said. I nodded and walked out the tent. Just then Carl ran up to me.

"Hey troublemaker..." He said. I laughed at the little nickname he continued to call me since the quarry.

"Hey youngster" I said.

"I was wondering if you would like to play a game with me?" Carl said. I nodded my head.

"Sure. What game?" I asked.

"Hide and go seek, tag." He said. I arched an eyebrow. I was never familiar with these games.

"You play hide and seek, after you find the person, you have to try and catch them." Carl said when he noticed my confusion. I nodded my head.

"I'll count, you hide. And don't wander too far either." I said. He nodded and ran off. I closed my eyes and counted to ten.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I yelled loud enough Carl would hear me.

I started to look around for him. I looked near the stable, and the house. I looked around where the women were.

"We work, and she plays hide and seek..." I heard Andrea say. I turned around and looked at her.

"Well, Carl asked me too and I am not going to put a child's hopes down, for I know the feeling of it all too well." I said and I turned around looking for Carl again.

I heard Carl's laugh and turned around to see that he was behind a car. I quickly jogged to him, giving him a chance to run from me.

"Wow! You're so slow." Carl said and I went from a jog to a slow run. I slowly started to pick up my speed. We were now going a little bit farther from the other tents. Only Daryl's tent was left. Carl went and stopped in front of the tent. When he saw me he ran to the right. I ended up stepping in a small hole and I ended up tripping. I landed in the tent.

"God..." I heard Daryl moan. I looked up to see that I have landed on top of him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't me---" I said getting off him, but was soon interrupted but the tent falling over us.

"Shit!" I murmured.

"Daryl where is the tent flap?" I asked. Suddenly I put my hands up to see better, and I turned a bit, but my lips had landed on something. It was soft and smooth. I pulled back a little to see beautiful blue piercing eyes.

Daryl's P.O.V.

I looked into her eyes. I just kissed her. She was staring at me and her cheeks flushed a light shade of red. I put my hand on her cheek and traced her blush line.

"I'm sorry..." She said looking down.

"Don't be..." I said as I lifted up her head with a finger under her chin. I slowly leaned in again. Our lips touching and finally closing. No interruptions.

Lucky she kissed back. Her lips so soft and pink, I like her soft pink lips. We just kept kissing. I couldn't get enough of her. It's is like I am under her spell. I pulled back and looked at her.

Her blue eyes are full of love and shock.

"I've... Um... Wanted ta do dat for a bit." I said.

"I guess these changes things between us." She said. I nodded.

"I don't mind." I said. She smiled.

"Neither do I but I think we should keep it to ourselves for a bit." She said. She read my mind. I nodded and we got out of the tent. People stared at us for a bit and then just looked away.

I guess this does changes everything!