Chapter 31

Daryl's P.O.V.

This kid is part of that group? The group that tried to rape Carly. My frantic hands balled into fists. My knuckles were snow white from the grip.

"He hasn't stopped looking." This Randall kid spoke. My nerves were getting the best of me. I was pacing back and forth.

"Someone worried about his girlfriend?" The kid spoke. I glared at him and he just shut his fucking mouth.

I took a look at Carly and saw that her blue eyes were once again a deep shade of blue. Her eyes hold so much pain and worry. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her shaky hands wiped the tears that streamed down her cheeks to the ground.

I walked over to her and I wiped the fresh tears that ran down and pulled her head into my chest. Her tiny hands balled my shirt and brought herself closer. I walked her out of the barn with the others following.

"Carly, we need to know if he is a threat. Did he ever touch you?" Rick asked softly. She removed her face from my shirt.

"No he has never touched me. He was one to help the women, he never touched a women. The others... They are who you need to worry about." She answered. Rick nodded his head.

"Daryl I need you to get some information out." He spoke. I nodded my head. I brought Carly to Lori and gave her some water to calm down. I walked back to the barn going to get answers. I won't be leaving there until I get them.

-------------------------------------------------------

All I could hear was the panting of the scared and breathless boy. I was pacing. This kid was telling me nothing. I punched him and shoved him against the wall.

"I told you." He said voice filled with agony.

"Ya told me shit." I yelled shoving him harder against the wall.

"I barely knew those guys. Met them on the road." He said.

"How many are in your group?" I asked. He was hesitant with his answer and I didn't like that.

I took out my knife and fear crossed his face. I stabbed the ground as I was in his face.

"How many?!" I yelled.

"30..30..30 guys" he answer scared.

"Where?" I asked getting more from him. He didn't answer me so I ripped the bandage off his knee and put my knife on his scar.

"Have ya ever picked a scab. Ya start real slow at first, sooner or later ya just gotta rip it off." I stated.

"Okay... Okay. They have weapons, heavy stuff. Automatics, but I didn't do anything!" He whined.

"Ya shot at ma boys, tryin ta take tis farm, ya just went along for the ride, ya tryin ta tell me your innocence?"

"YES!" He yelled. After a second he continued. "These people, they took me in. Not just guys a whole group of them. Men and women... Kids too, just like you people. Thought I had a better chance with them, you know." I got up starting to take in everything he is telling me. He continued.

"But we go out. Scavenge, just the men. One night we came across a camp, a man and his two daughters teenagers you know. Real young, real cute." He said.

If he tells me they did anything to hurt them I swear, I will kill him! I turned to look at him. His breathing got heavy as you can hear the pants coming from his mouth.

"The dad, he had to watch while they... They didn't even kill him afterwards. They just made him watch. His daughters just- just left him there. No b-but I-I didn't touch those girls. No I swear--" he said.