Chapter 28

Daryl's P.O.V.

I was looking for that little girl like crazy! She was in the fucking barn all this time. Carly was taking this harder then I was because of Carol. How could she just blame Carly for all this... It wasn't her fault.

I looked over at Carly as she sat down on the cot, with her knees pulled into her chest and her head laying on them. Her beautiful blue eyes were starting to go lighter from the darkness that took over earlier. I sat down beside her and ran my hand through her hair. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I know dat ya are upset, but we have ta go to da funeral.." I said to her. She nodded her head slowly looking down. I hated to see that she was broken inside. The little outburst she had on me earlier showed it all.

"Let's go." She said. She slowly got up and put on her boots. We walked out of the tent and I made my way to the RV to get Carol.

"Da funeral is ready.." I said. She looked up at me.

"I'm not going." She mentioned.

"Why not? That's ye little girl..." I said back getting a little frustrated.

"That isn't my little girl... That is some.. Some other... Thing." She said disgusted. "And it's is because of your girlfriend." She added. My head snapped up.

"Are ya kidding me? Don't ya go ahead and blame any of tis on her. Tis wasn't her fault, tis could've happened ta anyone." I said. Carol looked at me with disgust.

"You are really protecting her? Wouldn't you rather comfort me, the girl that lost her child..." she said. I shook my head and walked out of the RV.

I couldn't believe she had just said that. It wasn't Carly's fault.

A/N

HEY GUYS!!! I AM REALLY AORRY THAT IT IS TAKING ME FOREVER TO UPDATE, I HAVE BEEN BUSY WOTH SCHOOL... I HAVE A BAND NOW AND WE HAVE A CONCERT TO PREFORM AT TOMORROW. I AM TRYING MY BEST!

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, I AM JUST TRYING TO PUT A FILL IN ON HOW PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FEEL ABOUT THE SOPHIA THING.

LET ME MNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE ALMOST 2.5K reads and 78 votes. Thank you!!!

~Chiara