Moonwatcher

Okay, this is a WARNING, guys! There will a mention of rape. But I won't ever write it. I don't write that stuff! Just so y'all know, I write the plot then stop the moment things are about to happen. So, you don't have to skip the chapter. I just thought I had to let you know. 

They flew for hours and didn't stop. Moon was tired, hungry, and thirsty. The whole flight, Winter didn't once look behind him to check if she was still here. I guess he knows that I would do anything for my dragonet. Even if means that I have to risk my life, Moon thought sadly. They flew past the Ice Kingdom and toward the sea. It must have been a few hours before they spotted an island and landed. 

The island that they landed on was small but wide. Moon was sure that there were a bunch of caves and caverns. Winter turned around for the first time the whole trip and gazed into Moon's eyes intesenly. "Follow me," he hissed. Moon nodded and followed him deep into the jungle. Suddenly, they encountered a cave. Winter walked into it, she was hesitant to go in. If I go in...nobody will find me. Nobody will save me...Moon thought. But if I don't then Winter would kill Alaska. Winter walked back out and frowned at her. "Come," he ordered. 

Moon sighed and nodded. She followed Winter into the dark and creepy cave unwillingly. When she walked in, she was greeted by light blue lights hanging at the top of the cave. It was when a drop of that blue light fell on her talon did she realize that the lights were glow worms, and the drop on her was the droppings of the worm. Moon scrunched her nose and continued to follow Winter deeper into the cave. 

Winter stopped in the middle of the cave, causing Moon to bump into him. When her scales hit his freezing ones, she felt an uncomfortable shiver run up her spine. Winter turned his head and smirked. "What, Winter?" Moon squeaked. He turned around, causing his breath to be on her neck. Moon shivered in discomfort and turned away. 

"Welcome to your new home, Moonwatcher," Winter breathed. 

"When you said that we were going home, I thought you were talking about that horrid igloo we lived in," rasped Moon. Winter grinned and pinned her to the ground. "Ow! Winter get off me!" Moon cried, trying to shove Winter off her. 

"Not a chance," he slurred. "You said that you haven't been loved in a while...let me change that..." 

"H-how, uh, who told you that?" Moon gulped. 

"Sources," Winter shrugged. "Now hold still." A new fear engulfed Moon as Winter made his move.