Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Hinata's POV

"Do you still love me?"

Sasuke asked. He was too close, too close for our noses to bump each other. I wanted to free myself and run away from him but he was a man. He was too strong for me that I can't free myself from him. All I can do is look away and took a deep breath to answer his question that I'm sure that is no.. but.. when he's close to me and whenever I see him everytime.. I.. I no longer know the answer to that question. I can't understand myself that makes me feel that I don't know myself anymore.

"Hay.. *looked at Sasuke's eyes.* I-"

I was going to answer him I don't know but i didn't get a chance to continue what I'm about to say, he immediately gave me a kiss on the lips that he normally do whenever he doesn't want me to say a word any longer. He let go of my hands that are pinned on the wall to get a hold of my chin to lift it up and my waist to get much closer to him.

I was shocked on what he did, I was caught off guard again by him like before back two years ago, that kiss always paralyze me and reminding me how sweet and Soft Sasuke's lips are, how my feelings in my heart towards Sasuke screams "Let me out!" And how I had great times with him. All my efforts on forgetting him go to waste by just one kiss from him. I don't want this feelings.. I don't want too.. but my heart.. my heart calls him..

Sasuke's POV

I dragged her out of the school, somewhere we could be alone. It was a place I own near school. I go here whenever I want to be alone. I pinned her to a wall near the door and asked.

"Do you still love me?"

I wanted to know already.. I wanted to know why she dragged Naruto with her.. I wanted to know if she still love him.. they still got communication after Hinata left I don't know if they had something special for each other.

She was trying to get free but I didn't let her get away. I tightened my grip and pinned her much further that she suddenly stopped and looked away. She took a deep breath.

"Hay.. *she looked at my eyes* I-"

She was about to say something but I suddenly kissed her.. I don't know why but I think I'm still scared that she would say no. I Don't want it to be no.. maybe.. maybe.. maybe if I kiss her with all that I am.. she would remember the things we spent together, Everything we shared and all.. I kissed her much furthermore. I hold her chin and her waist that suddenly she kissed me back. I stopped and looked at her. She was blushing and looking at me. Maybe. This would be a great chance to tell her how much I love her in front of her.

"Hinata.. please.. give me one more try."

I said to her but she looked away again and said.

"I tried my best to forget you.. when you decided not to follow me.. at first.. my new friends specially Hanabi said I should forget about you and moved on.. but.. I didn't listen 'cause my heart wants what it wants.. it wants you.. but.. I had to move on since you're not even asking Naruto to text me or something.. then I saw you on news that you're dating different girls.. it pushes me to move on and I did.. I thought getting back here and seeing you doesn't bother me anymore but I was wrong.. why do you have to torture me like this Sasuke?"

(AN: I got her answer from the song "The heart wants what it wants.. :>♥)

I don't know what to say.. I had my reasons too.. I.. I thought she doesn't care about me that time.. she left without fixing things with me.. what she did still need time for me to forget.. she lied but.. I shouldn't have let her wait.. I should have followed her and fix everything.. i shouldn't do things with other girls.. I was.. I was a jerk to hurt her without noticing how she feels.