Chapter 23 Part 2

Chapter 23 Part 2

Sasuke's POV

It's been weeks since Hinata officially broke up with me and I'm still not giving up on her. I haven't seen her in a while since Hanabi's not telling me where she is or where she was.. I'm missing her smile.. everything of her.. even just a glimpse would be fine for me but I didn't get a chance with those weeks.

Now, christmas break is over and I'm finally seeing her today.. I just hope.. she's not going to do what she did the last Christmas we've been together.

I'm sitting on my usual chair next to Naruto and I'm waiting for Hinata to come. Everyone's in except for her. I didn't loose hope to see her till our teacher arrive.

"Good morning class.. ms.Hinata wouldn't be joining our class.."

Our teacher said.

What?.. she's not?.. did she.. did she did it again?.. did she leave?..

"I saw her not feeling well on the way here so I brought her to the clinic."

Our teacher added.

Hay.. that's a relief.. tho she's sick.. I should see her there and convince her.. I'm sorry if I can't keep what I said that I'll go.. I just really can't.. I really can't let her go..

I immediately kneel on the floor pretending that my stomach aches.. I hope this works.

"Mr.Uchiha.. what's wrong?"

Our teacher asked. Sakura immediately run towards me and got worried.

"Sasuke.. are you alright?.. I'll take you to the clinic.."

She said.

"Go with him Sakura.. both of you are excused.."

Our teacher assured.

"Don't worry about me.. I can go on my own.."

I said while pretending I'm hurt as I stood in front of her. I went to the door and off I go to the clinic leaving Sakura there.

I reached the clinic and opened the door, I called the nurse but no-one answered so I stepped inside. I saw one curtain was closed. I'm sure it's Hinata. I went closer to open the curtains slowly and saw her lying on the bed sleeping peacefully.

Finally, I saw her again.. I missed her so much..

I sat to her bed and brushed her cheeks slowly till I accidentally wake her up.

"G-gaara?.."

She said as she slowly rubs her eyes.

Why does she think I'm him.. she knows my perfume.. hasn't she noticed I'm not him?..

She looked at me after rubbing her eyes, she got shocked and said.

"S-Sasuke.. w-what are you doing here?.."

She looked away from me with a saddened face.

"Haven't we settled things already?.."

She added.

"I know"

I said.

"Then what are you doing here?.."

She asked and crumpled the sheet.

"I missed you.. a-and.. I.. I still love you.. I-I'm sorry.. sorry for everything I did.. I'll die if you're not around.."

I said seriously. She stood to grab her bag and glared at me.

"Then how'd you survive all those weeks I'm gone?.."

She said and started to walk but stopped after I pulled her to me. She lost balance and fall to me. She's now on top of me. I don't want to let her go now so I went on top and pinned her to the bed.

"Hinata.. take it seriously.. please..I'm being you seriously.. I know and you know I'm not perfect.. I made mistakes.. can we just talk about our problem and fix it?.. I'm serious about our relationship.. i didn't realized that I'm loosing time for you cause' I'm focused on protecting you from the media.. from those who want to destroy your name.. your family name.. I'm sorry Hinata.. can't you just forgive me?.."

I begged and begged but I think no matter what I say to her.. nothing will change.. her mind wouldn't change.. but.. I still wish.. her mind will change and be with me than Gaara.

"Let go of me Sasuke.. I'm getting married two months from now.."

She said,

She's getting married? .. I..I thought.. she's getting married after graduation?.. why so sudden?..

I let go of her

"Please.. if your giving me a chance.. let me know.. I don't care if you're getting married.. I'll wait until before you say I do.. but.. if you believe that you belong with him promise me you won't let anyone hurt..remember I will always be here for you even if it kills me to see you in that wedding dress."

(AN: got a trivia about what Sasuke said. Got the idea from the song wedding dress by Taeyang of Bigbang.. if you know him.. let's hug and say yey! Haha! Search the wedding dress English verson.. I don't know if it's the original translated verson but I like it.. check it out bros! Thank you.. ^^)

I said as I stood I front of her when suddenly a man went inside the clinic. It was him.. my rival.

"Hinata.. I'm here.."

He said and got shocked after seeing me.

"What is he doing here?.."

He asked Hinata.

"Nothing.. he's just asking me about the company.."

Hinata lied and grabbed his arms.. Gaara's arms and Gaara gave me a smirk. My heartbeat rises and my heads heating up. I wanted to punch him on the face and make him feel how painful my hearts breaking right now seeing Hinata with him.

"Oh yeah.. Mr.Hiashi was asking you to sing for our wedding.. is it okay with you?.."

Gaara asked while smiling.

"Yeah.. it's okay.."

I know it'll kill me being there but I don't care.. i'll be waiting there for her..

________________

AN: I'm afraid to say that.. the reason why I'm updating late today is because.. this story is about to end.. I guess. The next chapter so.. thanks for all the support and love for my work..really appreciate it.. :)

I can still see you all to my other SasuHina work that is currently on-going.. "Blackmail" and.. I'm planning to post my work that's getting mold already from my save files.

It's a story where Hinata and Sasuke's attitude was quite different tho I still put Hinata's shyness and even Sasuke's legendary cold attitude.

Well.. I'll give a hint about the story..

Hinata and Sasuke where siblings there so.. what ya think?..

Let me know and comment below about your thoughts..thank you!