Epilogue part 2

Epilogue part 2

Everyone was clueless for what she said. Everyone heard her say I'm sorry and looked at his soon to be husband.

Hiashi stood because of one reason got into his mind. Her daughter changed of heart and decided not to continue the wedding.

"Hinata!"

He called that made her look at him and stepped back with fear. She was shaking and scared of what her father could do to her but she immediately removed her belo and said.

"I'm sorry father.. I can't do this.."

She said and run as fast as she could.

"Guards! Get her! Quickly!"

Hiashi commaded to his guards but Hanabi stopped them.

"Don't follow them."

Every guard stopped from following Hiashi's order.

"I'm your boss! Not her so bring Hinata back this instance!!"

Hiashi demanded but the guards are late. Sasuke sneakily run to catch up Hinata and bring her to his car without anyone noticing.

Meanwhile, Gaara was standing all alone in front of the altar comforted by those dear to him.

"Are you alright?.."

The bestman asked.

"Yeah.. I already.. expected this to happen.."

He answered.

"Then why did you continue the wedding if you know this would happen?.."

The bestman asked.

"Because.. I'm still hoping she changed of heart and choose me to be with her forever.."

Gaara answered and tears started to fall down from his eyes.

"Should we get her?.."

The bestman asked.

"No kankuro.. let her.. if she's happy with him.. so be it.. I know it hurts alot but if it means on making her happy.. then I'll let her go.."

Gaara answered.

( 9 months after the wedding )

Both Sasuke and Hinata was standing in front of the gate of the Hyuga mansion while carrying the greatest gift they ever received. A letter from Hiashi asking Hinata to come back home.

The gates open and the one who opened it for them was Hanabi gladly seeing them.

"H-hey! Be careful.."

Sasuke demanded and pulled Hanabi away from Hinata.

"S-sorry.. I got excited.. I missed my sister you know! It's been 9 months since you two escaped from the wedding.."

Hanabi said her sorry but with a bit of complaint.

"Well.. we better head inside.. everyone's waiting!"

Hanabi added.

"Everyone?.."

The two asked but all Hanabi did was winked at them and pulled the two inside the mansion.

"Welcome back ms.Hinata!"

Every helper on the mansion greeted Hinata with a smile on their faces. Suddenly someone went close to them.

"F-father.."

Hinata said and stepped back with fear, his father stepped more closer to her and immediately hugged her that made her eyes wide open.