CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Normal POV

After what happened to Hinata and Sasuke, the next day feels like always the same day for every student in Konoha, except for the Hyuga and the Uchiha.

Hinata went to school having a hang over and doesn't have the energy to study. She hurried home to fix herself after she left the hotel room for school so she even lost more energy than before.

On the other hand Sasuke went to school as always. He didn't have that hangover Hinata suffers right now and he got all the energy to sit around class and ignore his fan girls. Tho.. He feels guilty for what he did to Hinata.

I hate her.. I hate her.. Just keep hating her Sasuke.. And everything is going to be the same just like before.

Sasuke taught to himself as he sited to his sit beside Naruto.

Everyone's busy chatting throwing paper plains and other stuff tho in Sasuke's eyes, Everything seems to be stopping as he saw the Hyuga enters the room. His heartbeat rises and everything started to move in slow motion.

The hell! What's going on here?! Why.. Everything's turning like this?! Agh!!!

Sasuke taught to himself as he tries to stop everything happening to now and thanks to Naruto.

"Oi Sasuke.. Stop looking at Hinata like that.. You looked like a creepy pervert."

Naruto said Lazily tho seems to be an effective word to bring Sasuke back to reality.

"I'm not Dumbass!"

He shouted at Naruto and turn his back from him as Hinata sited beside Naruto still thinking about the one night stand happened last night.

Naruto was the only gap between the two of them but for Sasuke and Hinata, It seems to be they're just sitting beside each other. Everything feels awkward for them because of the one night stand specially for Hinata who's the type of girl who would never ever rape a man not until she got drunk and did it to Sasuke.

naruto looked at the two and thinking.

Yesterday they where together and seems to be close.. But right now.. Feels like they're strangers or something.. Did something happened last night?.. Sasuke didn't come home last night.. Did.. No.. It's impossible.. Knowing Sasuke.. He would never do that.. Specially Hinata.. Tho she's over drunk last night.

"Say!.. What happened last night Sasuke?"

Naruto asked that gave chills for the two sitting beside him.

"Nothing."

That's the only word came out from Sasuke's mouth that Naruto didn't accept as an answer so he turn his gaze at Hinata and asked the same question he asked to Sasuke.

"U-uhm.. Nothing.. After.. After Sasuke brought me home.. He.. He left and I don't know where he'd go.."

Hinata said and turn her gaze away from Naruto. Naruto knows Hinata normally stutters when Hinata's talking to him tho.. How she talk feels different and suspicious for him.

"Oh.."

That's the only word came from his mouth before the pink haired famous came to flirt with Sasuke and Naruto started to argue with Sasuke about stealing Sakura from him.

After the 1st period ended. As usual, it's lunch time already and Sakura is on the go with her cronies to bully Hinata again. Tho this time its with another girls from other section.

"Emo girl.. So.. Now you're flirting with Sasuke?.. We just heard you went to a local bar with him."

A girl from another section said.