Chapter 2 Teardrops on my guitar

CHAPTER 2 - Teardrops on my guitar

Sasuke's POV

Its another boring day at school. Poor kids like Naruto and I are walking the school while rich kids throw their money to buy gas for their car and add carbon dioxide to the ozone layer just to go to school even tho they're house is just a walking distance from their homes.

"Oi Sasuke?.. You listening to me?"

Naruto asked while walking, he was just talking about his surprise for Sakura. He's been too obsessed with that freak. That Sakura always stalks to me and use Naruto as a reason just to get a close to me.

"Yeah.. I'm listening dobe.."

I said to him while walking towards the school. I really can't understand him. He knows Sakura likes me but he's still doing his best for that girl.. Well I really can't understand him cause' I haven't felt this love thing not until I saw that girl last night on the bar. I'm still starting on this page.

"Sasuke! Look! Its Hinata!"

Naruto said as he points at that emo girl and run towards her. Well.. She seems to be closed with Naruto.. She always sits with him while I'm sitting next to Naruto then next to me is Sakura who always gives me her answer on every quiz or exams we have.

"Oi Naruto! Wait up dumbass!!"

I shouted at him as I run to catch up with him.

"G-g.. Good morning N-Naruto.."

She said while stuttering and blushing as Naruto get a close to her.

"Good morning too Hinata.. What do you have there?.."

Naruto said lively as he points at what Hinata is carrying.

"W-well.. I-its.. U-uhm.. An acoustic guitar for our music class.."

Hinata said while looking at the bag of the guitar she's holding.

"Dumbass! Do you have to ask her what is it?! Isn't it obvious that its a guitar?.."

I schooled Naruto for being so stupid. I suddenly noticed Hinata looked at me and said.

"U-uhm.. I didn't see you there Sasuke.. Good morning.."

She smiled at me but I gave her a glare to make her look away. I crossed my arms and said.

"Am I some kind of ghost to you?"

She sweat drop and waves her hands as she denies that I'm just a ghost to her.

"N-No.. I-its not like that.."

"Well.. Whatever."

I said and started to walk again to enter the school leaving them together.

__________________

At the music room, its time to show what instruments we would like to play in front of the class as a graded recitation for our music class.

"Hmn.. Let me see.. Who would be the first.. Ah! Since you're not always participating.. Let me hear you play that guitar you have. Come here in front Hinata.."

Iruka said as he sway his hands calling Hinata to come close. Hinata stood up carrying her guitar and suddenly looked at Naruto cause' Naruto said.

"Go for it Hinata!.. You could do it!"

He cheered her up so she blushed and smiles as she walks towards in front of the class.

"If you want to sing.. You could.."