Chapter 1- The only exception

CHAPTER 1 - THE ONLY EXCEPTION

Its dark inside and few lights are the only one used inside the bar. I'm with my friends drinking alcohol every gig we have.

Well, I've been the vocalist in a band since I got in highschool with my best friend Uzumaki Naruto, he's alone and I'm also alone in life, no one to turn to but ourselves cause' his parents are murdered and so as mine by my brother who's in the mental hospital by now. He has to live and earn money to live and so as I, this is my daily life but I have to endure every pain I have in my life.

I heard the acoustic guitar played and saw a girl singing with an angelic voice that i can feel her love and passion thru music.

My heart beats so fast as I looked at her, who is she?.. Wish I could see her face underneath that masquerade mask and tell her I'm.. Falling in love with her.

My name is Uchiha Sasuke a poor vocalist living with my best friend that hates rich people who spend their money out of nothing and stupid to fall in love with a stranger in just a second. This is my life, this is my story.

_________________

Its dark inside and few lights are the only one used inside the bar. I'm in the stage with my band mates holding my acoustic guitar and singing a song that expresses how I really feel for my secret crush Uzumaki Naruto, my only exception.

(A/N: its much better to read if you would play the video on the media. " The only exception by Paramore")

"When I was younger I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind.
He broke his own heart and I watched
As he tried to reassemble it."

My Father owns a big company and expects too much from us, he always fight with mom for me not being an obedient daughter for him, he wanted me to be the perfect daughter, he wanted me to be perfect always and never screw up. I was the opposite of it.

"And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love if it does not exist."

My mom was the nicest of all I've known, she endures the pain father gave to her until she got depressed and died after a few months she gave birth to my little sister. That was the time.. I felt father didn't love my mother. love never exist in life And that was the time I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

"But darling,
You are the only exception.
You are the only exception."

"Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face."

I went to the academy and never had friends, they bullied me because I have been a weird girl, a creepy girl and a depressed girl so I decided to keep my distance from them and never looked at anyone in school.

"And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I have sworn to myself
That I'm content with loneliness."

Living a life like this was boring but I have to endure and be contented with this cause' no one seems to like me, and be friends with me not until..

"Because none of it was ever worth the risk."

"Well you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.
You are the only exception."

I've met him.. I've met Naruto, My only exception, the only one who ever talked to me, the only one who ever asked if I'm okay and the only one who ever asked to be friends with him.

"I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up.
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.
Oh-oh-oh-ohhh."

He showed me.. He showed me that there's still light in every darkness in my life and this feeling is not just a dream. Its reality.

"You are the only exception. [4x]"

"And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing"

Even tho I'm still sometimes alone in the dark.. There is still light in the dark and its him. Even tho I hide my feelings to him.. Its better than to loose him.

My name is Hyuga Hinata, a loner in school who has a secret crush on a guy who's adore by everyone and a lead vocalist of the band The Masquerade. A group of people that hides their true identity to people to express how they really feel inside. This is my life, this is my story.

_____________

A/N: Hi everyone! This is the Konoha high theme I made.. Hope you all enjoyed reading this and continue to support it.

I also have another SasuHina fanfic titled "Forced to marry the rogue ninja" hope you'll check it out!.. :)

Don't forget to vote and comment. ^^

[Posted:12/09/14]