Bonus chapter: Blackmail

Bonus Chapter: Blackmail [one-shot]

It was a hot day for the students of  Konoha Academy that students doesn't want to go out of the building since the building has it's own centralized air condition.

Naruto and Sasuke was sitting at the back of the table while Hinata was sitting in front since all hard working students sat in front to learn.

It was a great opportunity for the raven to execute his plan on taking the hairess first at the rooftop of the building. Sasuke knows how Hinata really liked Naruto that he know he can't stand a chance even tho he liked her more than Hinata liked naruto. Since he can't have Hinata.. he'll just take her by blackmailing her.

"Oi Naruto.. can I borrow your phone?.. I'll text Itachi.."

Sasuke lied, Naruto didn't bother to ask since Sasuke's phone was always low on batteries because of all those love messages from his fangirls and hes always borrowing his cellphone to text Itachi. Naruto gave his phone to Sasuke and Sasuke texted Hinata.

_______________

To: Hinata

Message: Hinata.. I want you to meet me at the rooftop after this class. Make it sure it's just you.. I have to tell you something important..  don't bother ask why.. just go. Okay? I'll see you in a minute.

-Naruto

_______________

Sasuke copied Naruto's text format specially writing his name at the end of the text. Sasuke deleted the text and gave back the phone to naruto. Hinata received the text and since it was "Naruto's text".. she read it instantly. She got different kinds of question in her mind that made her face turn red.

What is he going to ask me and he wanted it to be just.. us. Is he going to ask me out and he already noticed that I liked him? Is he going to ask if I wanted us to be more than friends? Or..

It was all in Hinata's mind till she heard the bell rings and when she looked at the back of the room. Naruto and Sasuke was gone already even the laziest students.

"Hinata.. Tenten and I are going to the canteen. What about you?"

Neji asked.

"A-ah.. I.. I have to do other things so.. I won't be able to join you.. so.. bye.."

Hinata said and immediately run towards the schools rooftop. When she got at the rooftop. She immediately called Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun.. I-I'm here.. w-what is it that you wanted to say?"

Hinata said and suddenly the door from her back closed, she was about to turn but someone caught her off guard. That person's arms where wrapped around her body while it's hand was covering her mouth using a napkin with a strange smell. She felt unconscious and the next thing she knew. She was lying on the cold floor without anything on and her arms and legs are bandaged spread apart while a cloth was on her mouth the she can't removed.

She looked at the culprit who did this to her. Her eyes widened and discovered it was her first loves bestfriend and the most handsome guy in school, Uchiha Sasuke.

Sasuke went closer to her and whispered to her ears.

"If you ever try to scream or tell anyone about this.. I'll make sure this video will be posted online while your face was only revealed. I wonder what will Naruto think about you after watching this?"

Hinata can't do anything but cry and Sasuke put the camera at the best angle Hinata's face can be seen. Sasuke started to touch Hinata's body slowly from her neck till her waist. Hinata gasp from it tho she doesn't want it. She tried to free herself but she can't. Sasuke gave Hinata butterfly kisses to her neck till her chest and immediately sucked her nipples while he's massaging her left chest. He suck and lick Hinata's clit that easily made her wet. This kind of new experience was new for Hinata that she doesn't know if she's liking it even tho she doesn't want it.

Sasuke doesn't have that much time since Naruto will be back about thirty minutes at the roof top to fetch him after eating at the canteen. He skip the foreplay and since he's already hard and seen a naked woman in front of him. Not just a woman. It was hyuga Hinata. The only girl he was obsessed with and the only girl he loved ever since they where kids.

Sasuke inserted his member inside of Hinata and Hinata cried from it badly. She can't scream nor bit her lips and all she can do was cry from pain. Not just the pain but the thing Sasuke did to her. Sasuke started to move his hips slowly that made Hinata cry much more. She felt pain inside of her while Sasuke was feeling good hitting her inside.

Hinata wanted Sasuke to stop but when she felt numb from the pain and the only thing she felt was pleasure from Sasuke's trust and hard member. She suddenly started to moan that Sasuke heard. Sasuke looked at her and removed the cloth from her mouth.

"So.. you're liking it don't you?"

Sasuke asked. Hinata doesn't want to admit that she likes it and she wanted more from him but she can't tell him that. All she did was look away from Sasuke while pretending she doesn't care anymore. But for Sasuke.. all Hinata's action and moan was enough for him to know she loves it. Sasuke started to hit her again at the right spot but this time is harder. Hinata moaned loud that made Sasuke looked at her again and smirked.

"Hnn.. shhh.. Naruto would be back I guess about ten to five minutes so.. better lower your voice.. do you want him to hear you?"

Sasuke threaten her. She doesn't want anyone to know anything about this but them. She doesn't want Naruto to feel disgusted on her specially her father who's the leader of the Hyuga family. She decided to lower her voice while Sasuke was hitting her inside. She doesn't know why but she's liking it till she felt this weird feeling, it felt good but it felt tiring.

"A-agghhh.."

Hinata screamed not that loud for others to hear.

"Done already? Then It's my turn.."

Sasuke said. Hinata didn't realized she released her juices already and she wanted more of it. Sasuke continue to hit her but it has more force and has more speed than before that made Sasuke cum inside of her. Hinata's eyes open wide after feeling Sasuke's hot semen inside of her. Sasuke removed his member that his semen started to leak out from Hinata's flower.

"Can you leak it out?"

Sasuke asked, he was shocked that Hinata could move her muscles from her flower that made more semen leaked out from her flower. Sasuke used his handkerchief to wipe all the semen from her flower and trown it to Hinata. He removed all the bandage from Hinata and he gave her uniform to put on. Sasuke fixed his pants and suddenly someone open the door.

It was Naruto who entered looking for Sasuke. Sasuke immediately grabbed his camera and stopped the video. Lucky for them. Naruto came when Hinata already fixed herself tho Naruto noticed Sasuke and Hinata where sweating, breathing heavily and specially tired.

"Oh! Hinata chan!"

Naruto greeted but all Hinata did was gave him a fake smile and run away even tho she was shaking and feeling tired. Naruto noticed something was wrong and looked at Sasuke.

"What happened?"

Naruto asked suspiciously.

"Nothing.. let's go.. we might get late."

That's all Sasuke said and walked to their classroom like nothing actually happened.

--------------

AN: request for sequel is highly appreciated. LOL :3