Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Sasuke opened his eyes and looked at the window. It was dark outside already. He was smiling remembering the special moment he spend with Hinata. He wanted to wake her up with a kiss on the lips and say I love you but, when he looked at his side. There's no Hyuga Hinata but a pale white pillow on his side.

"Hinata?"

He called but no one answered. Sasuke put on a wardrobe to cover his muscular naked body and went out of the room to look for his one and only love but she's already gone. He went back to his room and checked his phone if she left a message or something but there wasn't any message nor even left her number.

"What happened to her.. does anything happened to us mean anything to her?"

Sasuke asked to himself and layed on the bed once more. Suddenly, his phone ring from his hands and he quickly lift his hand to see who is it. He want it to be Hinata but all he saw was a registered number from Naruto.

"Sasuke! Where the hell have you been! You skipped class! Our professor was looking for you and asking me repeatedly where the hell are you it's annoying ya know! By the way.. we're having a project tho I'm not your partner. Your with Hinata since both of you are absent. Tsh! I've been looking for the two of you after class and I didn't see you.. where are you? Where's Hinata?"

Naruto was protesting and Sasuke's getting annoyed about it specially mentioning Hinata's name on the line.

"Tsh! She ditched me.."

Sasuke answered. Naruto's eyes widened and many thoughts have come to his mind specially the word "one night stand".

"You mean?.. she left you in bed like you normally do on those girls you ditches?"

Naruto asked.

"Yeah.. isn't it funny.. she ditched me.."

Sasuke answered with a tear on his eyes. He never imagined what he did on those girls would come back to him on the same way. He realized it was painful too painful for him to handle. He covered his eyes by his arms and started to cry.

"Oi Sasuke.. are you crying?"

Naruto asked worrying for his friend tho Sasuke didn't heard it since Sasuke already cut the line between the two of them.

The next morning, they didn't have a class so it means there's no way Sasuke could see Hinata but only on his mind.

"Tsh!"

Sasuke was drinking alcohol already in the morning while Naruto was eating his usual bread and hotdogs with coffee in the morning.

"Oi.. isn't it too early for that?"

Naruto asked after taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'll call her so stop that.."

Naruto added after putting down his mug of coffee. Sasuke looked at Naruto with full of hope that made Naruto stood and looked for his phone that he left on the couch.

"Oh! Hello Hinata!"

Naruto shouted after dialing the number, Sasuke immediately stood but Naruto gave him the teasing look. Hinata didn't actually answered the phone. The truth is it wasn't even ringing even the second time Naruto called while walking towards Sasuke from the couch.

"Teme! It's not even ringing.."

Naruto shouted and put his phone on the table to continue his breakfast. Sasuke continued his alcohol but this time he's drinking on the bottle already. Naruto looked at his friend worried and started to think if Hinata really ment doing it.