Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Sasuke.. I just wanna say that.. if you don't mind.. I'd like to make our project in my house.. I'll leave my address to Naruto.. I'll be waiting later."

Hinata said like the girl they know two years after. Hinata gave Naruto a calling card and turn her back to leave. Everyone saw what happened and of course the grapevine started.

"Isn't she the hyuga heiress? I didn't know she likes Sasuke too.."

"But I heard she said to Sakura she didn't like him.."

"Hell.. don't you know she's the girl Sasuke like.. I thought Sasuke's serious at the tv when he sang a song to her.. didn't expect he would ignore her.. guess he already have the heiress virginity.."

"Yeah.. right.. hahaha! He's still the playboy we know.."

Naruto heard what every girl around them said, he was mad they're judge his friends like that so he decided to scold them.

"Get out of here! Have a life! You don't know anything.. shu!"

Sasuke turn his back to look at the heiress he love till she's gone. Naruto went to him and put the calling card to his hands.

"There. Better go and talk to her stupid. I have things to do so I'll be leaving. Bye.."

Naruto said and left while waving his hands to Sasuke. Sasuke looked at the calling card and saw Hinata's house is just a walking distance from the school. After all the class they have. Hinata went home early to prepare the things they need specially some snacks while doing their project.

Sasuke was thinking second thought about going or not he's a bit mad after leaving him and act like nothing happened between the two of them but he have to go because of their project and specially.. he loves her so much that he can't resist not to talk to.

Sasuke decided to go wearing a black long sleeves with a white polo inside, a black jeans, a black shades and a white shoes specially a black cap covering his face.

Sasuke arrived at Hinata's residence and pushed the doorbell. Hinata opened the door and saw him a bit shocked because of what he is wearing tho she still let him in because he recognized Sasuke's perfume.

"Sit here.. I'll just get you something to drink.."

Hinata said and went to the kitchen. Sasuke examined Hinata and noticed that.

She's wearing a tube and shorts? I didn't know that.. I thought she wouldn't wear something like this.. something that could see her curves..

Sasuke thought and started to imagine Hinata being naked.

What am I thinking tsh! Stop Sasuke..

Hinata went back to Sasuke with a plate of sandwiches and a pitcher of lemon juice. Sasuke looked at her from head to toe and noticed Hinata was wearing a pendant. He immediately grabbed the pendant from inside Hinata's tube and saw that it was the pendant he gave her two years ago.

"Y-you still.. have this?"

Sasuke asked, Hinata was still in shocked in the moment but got back again. She looked up and smiled at him like she didn't left Sasuke in bed the other day.

"I kept it.. it's from a friend.."

She answered.

A "Friend"? After all of that I'm just a friend to her?..

(AN; LOL. Friendzone!)

Sasuke thought that saddened him and looked away from Hinata before saying.