Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Normal POV

Everything that's happening to Hinata everytime she go to school was the same.

Girls bully her, Sasuke saves her, Naruto asks if she's okay and she runs away from him.

But that every weekdays routine changed when Hinata changed of heart. She feels different, she feels different every time Sasuke saves her from the bullies while on the other hand Naruto was trying his best to make Hinata open up.

"I hate you.. Didn't I told you that's the only answer I'll give you?"

Sasuke said madly at Hinata but something got into Hinata that made her have the courage to say this words to Sasuke.

"You know!.. Sometimes.. I'm asking myself whenever you're saving me.. Whenever I ask you why are you doing this.. I keep asking if the word I hate you means the other way around Sasuke!.."

Hinata said madly at Sasuke. Sasuke glared at her that made her step back and bit her lips.

"Don't assume Hinata."

Sasuke said as he slams the door and left Hinata again.

Its been a while.. The festival for the new years day is coming and yet.. I still don't understand him.. I already get used to what he's doing to me but.. I've been feeling tortured.. Not by him but by how I feel towards him.. Am I.. Feeling something for him?.. No! No! That's impossible!!!

Hinata said to herself. Little by little she's been realizing she's falling for Sasuke even tho Sasuke hurts her so much and he hates her so much.

The school ended for a long Christmas vacation. Everyone gets ready for the Christmas day getting gifts, giving gifts and all. while Sasuke's band Konoha and Hinata's band are getting ready for the Christmas rock band competition. But Sasuke and Naruto's band are getting low with financial so they have to have part time jobs to cope up with the bills.

"Lady Hinata.. Lord Hiashi wants to see you.."

Hinata's personal maid said.

"What is it he want?"

Hinata asked, as she pretends to be a perfect doll his father wanted her to be.

"It's about the upcoming christmas party Lord Hiashi wants you to sing in."

Hinata's personal maid said.

"Oh.. The party with his businesses partners.."

Hinata said as she tries to hide her true self.

"I'll be going.."

Hinata added and started to walk to her father's room. She knocked on the door and her father let her in.

"Hinata, remember the party I wanted you to attended with me and your sister?.."

Hiashi said while doing some paper works on his work table.

"Yes father."

Hinata said as she tries herself to be someone her father wanted her to act.

"Well then, I told them you'll be singing so prepare yourself, don't drink or eat something that could harm your voice. I want your performance to be perfect as I wanted you to be. I don't want to dissapoint my friends and business partners. I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself that you're not unworthy to be called as a Hyuga."

Hiashi said and turn his gaze at Hinata while fixing his papers.

"Thank you father."

Hinata said.