Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Hinata was early for her first class, of course it's a class where Sasuke would be there too. She sat on a chair where she sat yesterday with Kiba. She was alone tho her personal body guard Hanabi sent was on the shadows watching her not until a pink haired girl came.

"Hn! So.. I heard you already have a fiance.."

Sakura said and sat Next to her.

"So what?"

Hinata said while trying not to care.

"If you have a fiance.. then why do you have to flirt my Sasuke? Are you a slut or something? Oh yeah! Yes you are."

Sakura said and stood in front of her while she leans her hands on Hinata's armchair.

"You better get away from my Sasuke or I'll ruin the hyuga heiress name to public.. i know how much you protect your names and all.."

Sakura threaten but Hinata didn't care about it.

"You know what!.. *stood and pushed Sakura* I don't even care about your Sasuke.. I'm not even flirting with him.. I was actually keeping myself away from him not like you who's crawling over a guy who doesn't even like you.. besides.. He was the one who's always getting close to me. If you want Sasuke.. then get him.. have a life and change your attitude.. he might fall for you stupid!.."

Hinata said. Suddenly she saw Naruto and Sasuke went inside the room so she immediately grabbed Naruto and pulled him out of the room to go somewhere they could be alone.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Sasuke was left inside the room. Sasuke was about to follow Hinata but Sakura stopped him.

"Sasuke.. can we talk for a minute?"

Sakura asked, but all Sasuke said was

"No.."

He doesn't want to waste time for sakura and got a chance to follow Hinata and Naruto. Sasuke tried to went out the room but Sakura was still on the way that Sasuke can't get out.

"What did you see on that girl that made you crawl over her?!"

Sakura asked while crying.

"She's not like you.. your minute Is up so let me go."

Sasuke asnwered but Sakura is still not letting him go.

"I.. if.. if I'll change will you love me and forget about her? She said she doesn't love you! She didn't care about you! So please.. forget about her and give me a chance to change!"

Sakura begged, Sasuke suddenly looked at the girl in front of her who's crying. He lay his hands on her shoulders and looked at her face. Close enough for their noses to bump.

"S-Sasuke?.."

Sakura called his name and looked at his eyes..

"I don't love you and I'll never will.."

Sasuke said coldly and moved Sakura to the side. Sasuke took a last glance at the Haruno who's crying and left.

While Sasuke was cornered by Sakura, Hinata dragged Naruto at the park inside the school.

"What's wrong and you dragged me all the way here?"

Naruto asked Hinata who sat on the bench and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Naruto.. I.. I just need a friend by now.."

Hinata said. Naruto sat beside her and asked.

"What happened back there?"

"I.. I pushed her and I confronted Sakura about her attitude.. then I said I don't care about Sasuke at all. I.. I didn't realized after all the training I did with Hanabi to be strong.. I'm still shaking when Sakura was around.."

Hinata answered.. Naruto looked at her and said.

"Is that so.. I thought you've changed completely.. but I was wrong.. you're still the Hinata we know.. don't worry.. I'll be here with you if Sakura did something to you.. okay?.. tho.. are you sure about your feelings towards Sasuke?.. he.. he seemed to love you now.. specially singing to you live at the television..

Naruto cheered her up and talked about Sasuke.

"What I've said about Sasuke lately was true.. I moved on and I don't want any relationship with him.. he'll just make my life worst.. if he's having a hard time being a star and have all this fan girls and paparazzi around him.. I-I'll.. definitely can't do anything but hide from the shadows and can't do whatever I want specially that I'm a Hyuga."

Hinata said..

"Then what are you going to do about Sasuke?.."

Naruto asked.

"I-I still don't know but I'll continue to stay away from him till graduation.. I'll be leaving town again with father and Hanabi.."

Hinata said.

"Well.. good luck with that.. wish Sasuke could accept the fact that you don't like him.. I was really voting for your love team with Sasuke 'cause.. this is the first that I saw Sasuke crawling over a girl.. I mean.. not just a girl but a sweet and loving girl like you.."

Naruto said and stood.

"Well.. we better go now.. we might get late for class.."

Naruto added and there both of them went back to class.

Does.. Sasuke actually love me?.. or.. he's bluffing about it?.. I.. I really don't know what to do.. I'm already feeling guilty right now because of what Naruto said.. but.. what about all the efforts I did just to forget him?.. should I waste it or not?.. I really don't know what to do! I'm scared of loving him again and got hurt.. I still don't know if he's just hitting on me 'cause he's a playboy now.. he might hurt me and make me like stupid like all the girls he had a one night stand with..

Hinata thought to herself. She was spacing out not until the raven caught her wrist and dragged her to a place where they'll be alone.

Hinata's bodyguard showed up but Naruto was on the way and said.

"Let them talk. Dont worry.. he wouldn't do anything to her."

Hinata and Sasuke reached a place where they can be alone. suddenly Sasuke pinned Hinata on the wall and asked.

"Do you still love me?"

________________

AN: what'll Hinata answer Sasuke?..

Let me know about your thoughts by commenting below.. don't forget to vote!

Well guys! Sad to say but.. the next chapter would be the second to the last chapter so.. chapter 14 then epilogue.

I know how much you love this story and you're supporting it but.. hey! I've got good news! A SasukeXReader will be published tomorrow with 2 chapters I guessed. :) I'm still not finished with Chapter 2.. :3

If you have suggestions with this SasukeXreader.. let me know if you want the girl to be a shy type like Hinata or a cheerful and funny girl like.. I don't know. Hahaha! Oh yeah! If you want BS (bed sceen) part.. let me know.. comments below!

l

l

l

l

l

V

thanks! XD