Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Sasuke didn't even know what to answer Sakura to her question. All he did was to keep silent until Sakura talk again.

"Does that other guy have to do something to her or.. it's you?.. Sasuke.. please.. tell me.. I promise.. I won't get mad or tell anyone about this.. besides.. I said before that it's okay that you're using me.. all that matters to me is that.. I can show you I'm better than her.."

Sakura said while looking at him. Sasuke still kept quiet till his manager got back and they're ready to leave the hospital.

Sasuke and Sakura went to the apartment so Sasuke could rest.

"I'll be leaving now.. get some rest.. okay?.. I love you.."

Sakura said and was about to kiss Sasuke but Sasuke looked away.

"I should go.."

Sakura added with a sad tone. The next day was a usual day for others, but for Sasuke.. it wasn't. He was walking with Naruto towards the school when suddenly someone came with a red luxurious car in front of the school gate. A red headed man wearing a black coat and tie went out of the drivers seat and opened the door from the front passenger's seat. A beautiful girl went out smiling at the red headed man and said.

"Thanks for taking me to school.. I really appreciate it.."

"You're always welcome.. all that matters to me is that I could give a time for you even for just a minute.. at least I have from all the works I have."

He said and smiled when suddenly.. he noticed that the raven was glaring at him so he gave him a smirk.

I know he's jealous and I know what's his relationship with my fiance.. I don't care if she's actually his but.. I love her not because I wanted to run the Hyuga corporation.. it's because I love her.. she's sweet, kind and beautiful.. I saw that part of her with those two years I've spent with her at the business trip. I'll do everything for her and I'm sure.. she'll be all mine this time.. you screwed again Uchiha..

Gaara said from his mind. He was aware Hinata has a secret relationship with Uchiha Sasuke, Gaara was sending paparazzi to follow Sasuke and what he's actually doing ever since Hinata left him at the Christmas party with Sasuke and Naruto. He never cared if Hinata's been dating other guys, all that matters to him is that he could show how he really loves her and how better he is than the other men younger or older than he is.

"You should go now.. you might get late.."

Hinata said while smiling.

"Oh yeah.. look at the time..*look at his watch* I'll see you.."

Gaara said, he gave her a hug and a small kiss on the forehead before entering his car. Hinata waited till Gaara left while Sasuke was spacing out looking at Hinata and Naruto was on his side trying to bring him back to reality.

"Hyuga family was so rich.."

"Yeah.. rich people tend to marry richer people just to make their fortune even higher..I hate them.."

"You get forced to marry a person you even didn't love but you live the life so easy.. all you have to do is learn to love that husband or wife of yours..it's easy"

People who pass Hinata where chattering about her and how rich people become richer and how easy life is. Hinata started to walk towards her room alone while thinking,

They really don't know what they're talking about. They're not even on the same situation as I do.. it's not easy to learn to love someone that your heart doesn't beats for specially when you have someone else that you love.. but.. Gaara.. he's really kind.. he's doing his best for me.. he's always there whenever I'm lonely or sad and all Sasuke did to me was hurt me.. yes.. that's right.. he's hurting and shattering my heart to pieces..

Hinata was thinking too much not realizing someone was calling her not until that person pulled her. She looked at the person and saw Sakura in front of her.

What does she want?.. is she going to hurt me or something?..

Hinata said from her mind.

"Hinata.. can we talk before the class start?.."

Sakura asked calmly.

"S-sure.."

Hinata said and followed Sakura at a nearby bleachers beside a tree.

"What are we going to talk about?"

Hinata asked while pretending to be strong and all.

"About.. Sasuke.."

Sakura said and looked at her.

"What exactly is he to you?.. j-just tell me."

Sakura asked with tears in her eyes but Hinata stood and said.

"I have no time for this nonsense.."

"Hinata! Tell me.. please.. what's your relationship with him?! Why can't you answer me?! Is it because you have a secret relationship with him that's why you run away from his place crying?!"

Sakura asked while crying and mad at her. All Hinata did was look at her and said.

"I don't know either.. why don't you ask him.."

Hinata said and left Sakura with a bit of tears in her eyes.

Even I don't know who am I to him either.. he has more time for you than I am.. you where more like the girlfriend to him than I am.. hnn.. what exactly am I to him?..

Hinata went to her room and saw Sasuke sitting next to Naruto, he was looking at her and their eyes met but Hinata immediately looked away.

"Hinata! Sasuke and I with the others are going to the R-"

"I'm not available.."

Hinata cut off Naruto who was exited to ask Hinata to come with them at a resort at the end of the semester for a last moment bonding. Christmas was about to come again.

"But Hinata.. everyone was going.. Sasuke even cancelled all his schedule for three days just to come with us.. we're all going except you.. it wouldn't be a complete bonding for the class.."

Kiba protest.

"Yeah Hinata.. just three days.."

Naruto said.

Three more days that I'll suffer seeing him with her.. that is..

"Come on Hinata.. it'll be fun!.."

Or it'll be hell?

Their classmates where all forcing her to come since she's the only one who refuses to come. She can't do anything but to say yes. Everyone's been forcing her that she can't do anything about it.

Three more days of suffering huh?.. guess that wouldn't hurt that much.. I've been suffering for ages..