Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Hanabi opened her eyes, it's morning and it's the first weekend this school year.

Hay... no school today! Yes! I could relax and sleep all I want!

Hanabi said when she suddenly remembered her sister, she got worried again about her relationship with the raven and specially her reputation as a hyuga.

She already talked with the raven since he's always in their home to make the project and it's the third day today since Sasuke had to sleep over for a night 'cause her sister and Sasuke had this bond last night. Yah knoe what I mean.

"Kyaaaaa!"

Hanabi immediately heard her sister screaming at the next room so she immediately barged in and saw the raven on top of her sister that made her sweat drop.

"Oh.. sorry.. didn't mean to bother.."

Hanabi said and slowly closed the door.

"It's not what you think!"

Hinata shouted before she completely close the door.

"Nah.. it's okay.. it's normal.. have a nice day.."

That's all she said and closed the door.

She seemed to be happy with him.. I mean.. she's happy.. I'm.. glad she is.. it's been so long since I saw her smile again like what she normally do now.. I don't want to interfere with their relationship but about father.. I should warn her.. even Neji would think the same. He's even having a hard time kicking asses of Sasuke's paparazzi who follows sis ever since Sasuke revealed he liked her. Tho he didn't tell her name but this paparazzi's has their source and discovered it's sis.. all they need was a single shot of them together kissing or holding hands together.

Hanabi went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of wather.

I'm worried about her safety to those fan girls specially father. He already received a report where the waiter who talked to him and scoled him at the Christmas party was Sasuke and he already know he liked sis after his confession at the interview. He hated him as an individual but he liked how passionate he is at work. Our company was even wanting him to be the new endorser of our new products.

"Hanabi.. I'm gonna make some omelets.. want some?"

Hinata asked while walking towards the kitchen where she is with Sasuke.

"Yeah.. sure.."

Hanabi answered and sat next to the counter near Sasuke.

"So.. did our company asked you already to endorse for our new product?"

Hanabi opened a conversation with Sasuke.

"Yeah.. I'm still having second thought since my girlfriends fiance would be handling it.."

Sasuke answered and looked annoyed.

"Well.. it would be better rather than father you know.."

Hanabi answered with boredom on her tone. She went to the couch and grabbed the remote to open the tv.

At the tv

And now we're back to the morning show! For the celebrity news, Uchiha Sasuke was reportedly to be dating the heiress of the hyuga family and the Hyuga corporation was asking him to endorse for their new products to sell.

Said the reporter

Well.. he seemed to be getting along with the hyuga family that I know to be strict and traditional. Is it the younger heiress?