Chapter 23 part 1

Chapter 23

It was still quite dark when Hinata woke up and examined where she was. She was inside a car and was on top of someone. She looked up and saw someone. It was Sasuke who's asleep leaning on the cars door. They where at the back of the car with nothing to cover to. Lucky them, the cars window was tinted and no one could see them inside.

Hinata held her head which aches really hard, she was having a hangover from taking too much drink last night. She stared at Sasuke's eyes and cupped his cheeks to kiss him.

I'm sorry.. I admit.. I still love you and I want to stay but.. I think this relationship we have.. I think it won't work and it won't last.. guess even tho some people love each other but they're really not for each other.. we're like them Sasuke..

Hinata took all her clothes and wear them as soon as possible to leave. She took Sasuke's shirt to somehow cover him and leave the car Sasuke rented.

Meanwhile, everyone in the hotel noticed Sasuke and Hinata wasn't coming back yet for hours.

"What happened to those two?"

Naruto asked.

"Maybe they're together?.."

Their classmate answered.

"Why should they?.."

"Well you see I've noticed Sasuke's always staring at Hinata all the time so I thought he likes her even tho he's with Sakura.."

"Shhh! What are you saying?.. Sakura might hear you.."

"If they're together.. it'll be fine. Hinata's always been a target by those creepy guys on the road. Maybe I should look for her.."

Naruto said worried sick for his friend.

"I'm going with you.."

Kiba demanded. They started to make a step but they where stopped when someone stepped in the KTV room.

"What's going on?.."

Hinata asked trying to hide her hangover with a smile tho her smile stopped when someone lifts her shurts collar and asked madly.

"Where's Sasuke?! You nasty stealing boyfriend slut!!"

"Woah! Woah! Chill Sakura.. you don't have to do that.."

Naruto removed Sakura's hands from Hinata's collar.

"Tsh.. I thought you've changed for him.. I don't know where he was.. find him yourself.. I'm leaving the hotel 1st thing in the morning.. I'm sick of your attitude.."

Hinata said madly at Sakura.

"What?.. so soon?! Hinata.. come on.. don't make this a big deal.."

Naruto said trying to calm Hinata.

"It'll be better if one of us leave.."

Hinata said and started to walk tho she was stopped when someone entered the KTV room that she almost bumped. She knows the smell of the person. It was him standing in front of him. The man she left after having a last night with him inside the car.

"What's going on?.."

He asked.

"I'm leaving.."

Hinata said. Sasuke looked at her tho she's not looking back at him.

"Get out of my way.."

Hinata coldly said to Sasuke and immediately grabbed the door knob. Sasuke went to the side and let Hinata go without asking her to stay since he asked her already before, but she chooses to leave and end their relationship. Sasuke thought he would get Hinata back when he showed her how much he loves her but.. it wasn't enough to make her stay.

Why do you have to leave?.. we where so good together but you choose to leave. I love you Hinata.. it will never change..

__________
An: sorry for giving short update..