Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Hinata's POV

Did.. Did.. Did I.. Did I really... K-Kissed a guy?.. A-and it's Sasuke?! Agh! Why do I have to be like this when sad?!.. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I'm on my bed hugging my pillow while my phone keeps ringing. My bandmates keeps calling and texting me saying Sasuke was asking if I'm going to the bar or what.. Should I go?.. Agh! I still can't keep myself to look at him right now after what I just did!

Its been the 50th call and the maid knocked on the door. I answered it and the maid said.

"Ms.Hinata.. Someone called you.. He said his name was Sasuke.."

"Oh.. Tell him I'm sick."

I whisper to the maid. The maid agreed and of she goes. I closed the door and lay on my bed again while hugging my pillow.

Should I go there?.. I think.. I think I need some drink.. Just a little..

The maid went again to my room and said.

"Ms.Hinata.. Someone's on the door.. His name was uchiha Sasuke.. Should I let him in?.."

What? He's here?! How did he get here so fast?!

"Let him in. I'll just fix myself."

Sasuke's POV

The maid let me in and said.

"Ms.Hinata will be here in a minute. Please help yourself with this."

She offered me a coffee with a chocolate cake which is on the table and left me alone in a room with lots of.. I guess expensive paintings and other stuffs.

I saw a portrait of Hinata with his father and a portrait where their family is still.. Complete. All I can say is that... She doesn't seem really happy.

The door opened and saw a different Hinata, a Hinata which wears an expensive dress, her hair was on a ponytail and she acts like a doll.

She looks more beautiful but..somethings missing, She's not happy.

She closed the door from her back, took a deep breath and release.

"Uhm.. Sasuke.. W-why'd you.. Uhm.. Come here?.."

She asked as she walks towards the table and poured the coffee in the cups.

"I just wanna ask you something.."

I said, well.. Actually. I didn't know why the hell I even went here leaving Naruto at the bar. Maybe I guess because of.. I'm really suspecting Hinata was Masquerade.. But.. She said she wouldn't tell me that she was Masquerade. I'll just wait for a chance to let her talk and tell me the truth.

"What is it?"

She asked and take a sip of the coffee.

Damn! I don't know what should I say.. Agh! I shouldn't have told her I'm asking her something.. But I couldn't tell her I'm suspecting her.

"I.. Uhm.. Ah.. About the kiss.."

Agh! Shit! Why did I even opened that up! Its really hard to talk with girls when Naruto's not around to tell me what should I say.

She got shock on what I just said so she put her coffee down to the table and asked.

"U-uhm.. W-what a.. A-about it?"

She stutters as she talks and I could see she's shivering.

"Uhm.. Never mind that."

I just said to stop the conversation. Damn! Why am I so not good with talking!