Chapter 3 - Mean

CHAPTER 3 - MEAN

Hinata's POV

I walk towards the school and saw Naruto at the school gate that looked like waiting for someone, I didn't talk to him nor looked at him as I passed by him but suddenly, he called my name and said as he pulled me to him.

"Hey.. Hinata.. I'm really worried about you.. Sorry about yesterday Hinata.. I'm stupid to left you there and crying.. Its just that.. I followed Sasuke and told him to forgive you.."

I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"It's okay Naruto.. Thanks for worrying about me.. I'm okay now.."

I said as I smile at him.

The bell rings and both of us hurried to go to our room. As I entered with Naruto. Everyone seemed to be glaring at me especially the girls except Ten ten.

I looked down as I walk towards my sit next to Naruto. Kakashi Sensei went inside the room and said lazily.

"I just heard from Iruka that Hinata could sing. I was thinking if you could sing at the upcoming festival at the battle of the bands.."

Every girl in the room seemed to glare at me and talks shit from my back.

"U-uhm.. Sorry Kakashi sensei.. I.. I couldn't.."

I said as I turn my gaze to my empty table.

"Oh.. That's ashamed.. Tell me if you changed your mind.. I'll be waiting for you at my office till Friday or I'll just assign Sasuke's group to represent the school this upcoming festival."

Kakashi sensei said and turn his gaze to his attendance book.

"Okay! Let's check the attendance."

He added.

__________________

The 1st period ended and everyone in the class went out to get some lunch at the canteen. I just stayed here inside the room to eat my bento.

I opened my bento and thanked Kami for the meal.

I ate half of it until someone went in the room. Its Sakura and Ino with their cronies.

"Oh.. Feeling famous emo girl is here.. What are you eating?"

Sakura said as she sitted to my desk.

"What a cute bento... But. It doesn't fit you!"

She added, she got a grab of my meal and throw it on my head.

"That's what fits you.. Hahaha! Trash only fits for a trash looser!"

Sakura said. Ino got a grab of my juice and spill it on my head.

"Hahaha! Now you look more better!"

Ino said. Suddenly, the door opened and someone went in rapidly.

"Sakura! What the hell is this?!"

Naruto said while Sasuke was just on the side of the door leaning on the wall while his arms are crossed looking at me like he doesn't even care at all.

"I just teached her a lesson.. Trash only fits for a trash! That's all.."

She said and walks away with Ino.

"So you spilled her lunch on her head?.. Aren't your attitude be more like a trash than Hinata.. This is too much!"

Naruto said to Sakura. I don't want him to get involved in this.. I don't want to.. I need to get away from here.. I need to.. I grabbed my things and run away from them.