Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Hinata's POV

A month passed.. one month to go and my wedding.. it's about to come. I already chose a man I'll be living with the rest of my life but.. something was missing that I keep on looking. I'm happy and everything seems perfect but I haven't still sees what's missing.. I hope.. I'll see it soon before my wedding day..

"Hinata?.. Hinata?.. you there?.."

It was Naruto bringing me back to reality.

"What?.."

I asked.

"Duh.. you're spacing out again.. are you sure you had a goodnight sleep last night?.. you're not sleeping o late or what?.."

He asked a lot. He's been worrying about me everyday and he's always around me.. except whenever I'm home, in the comfort room or whatever of course. Specially when he's at work. He's like my bodyguard. I'm even suspecting him Sasuke talk to him to look after me whenever he's not around.. I know him.. he's like that. I admit.. I'm kinda missing him even tho I see him everywhere.. at school.. Gaara's work, a clothes store, billboards and everywhere! Maybe it's just because I'm still not used to be alone now..

"Well.. I have to go Hinata.. take care of yourself.."

Naruto said who entered the convenient store he was working at. I nearly forgot! .. hope he's doing well at his work.. well.. he's Itachi.. I know he's Sasuke's brother but he's not having contacts with him ever since the incident happened.

I went to the coffee shop where he work and sat on the available table.

I took my phone and texted Hanabi to meet me here. It's close to her school and I want to go home with her today.

"Welcome to the coffee shop maam."

Someone said and placed the menu on the table. I took the menu without looking cause I'm still busy texting. I lay down my phone on the table and looked at the menu. I saw the parfait and ordered one.

"I'll take one of this."

I said and looked.

My eyes widened tho I immediately smiled at the waiter since he was Itachi. I didn't realize it was him.

"You seemed to be busy?.."

He said and smiled.

"Uhm.. n-no.. I was just texting my sister.."

I said.

"Oh.. that cute girl who always eats cakes in here?.."

He said. Well.. Hanabi's always here ever since I got home from that hotel trip that I didn't enjoyed.

"Y-yeah.. I hope she's not troubling you.."

I said.

"Nah.. she's just always asking for a discount since she's always here.. that didn't bother me.. seriously.. hehe.. lucky her she's cute.. you seemed to be getting prettier than usual?.."

He said and smiled.

"Have you just changed the topic?.. my sisters too young for you mister.."

I scolded him.

"Haha.. I know.. but age doesn't matter.. it's just a number.. it was love which matter the most right?.."

I don't know if he was joking but.. I throne him the menu and said.

"Stop messing around.. can I have my parfait please."

I said seriously.

"Haha.. don't get mad.. I was just joking.. if I would fall for her I can wait right.. besides.. I have a lot of caching to do to accelerate already.. I'm still in middle school.."