Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"I'll be gone for tree days.. okay?.. don't worry about me.. I'll be fine.. I'll see you soon too.."

Hinata was talking on the phone with Gaara. Gaara was making sure Hinata would be safe on her way to the resort they'll be goin so he called the resort to give them proper and good service since he discovered that the resort they're going is his. She finished packing her things so she took a hot shower, fixed herself and before leaving, she took her coat and scarf since it was cold outside.

"I'll see you in tree days.. I'll take good care of the house for you.. oh yeah.. make sure when you come back your eyes aren't swollen.."

Hanabi said with a smile at Hinata.

"No teenage parties okay?.. i'll see you too in tree days.."

Hinata said to her sister and left. She went to Sasuke and Naruto's apartment since it was their meeting place. They'll be using a rented bus so they could all fit in one vehicle.

"Is everyone here?"

Naruto asked.

"I'm sorry I'm late.."

Hinata said while catching her breath.

"That's okay Hinata.. at least you're here now."

Naruto said with a smile.

They all rode the bus and off they go to the resort. Since Sasuke was sitting with Sakura. Naruto sat beside Hinata who's sitting next to the window.

"Hinata.. is it really okay with you coming with us?.."

Naruto asked worried.

"Yeah.. I'm okay with it.. at least both of us could bond right?.. it's been a while since we had one tho it was just an hour before.. christmas was about to come that time too.. right?.."

Hinata said with a fake smile. She really doesn't like the idea of coming but they forced her so she can't do anything about it.

"I'm happy that you're okay now.. I'm sorry about Sasuke if I was forcing you to him or him to you.. I didn't know you really want to marry your fiance now.."

Naruto said worried.

"Don't worry about it.. its okay.. I don't mind.. besides.. look at him.. he's having fun.."

Hinata said so Naruto looked at Sasuke sitting with Sakura at the back of the bus. Sasuke was sleeping and leaning on Sakura's shoulder.

"They seemed to be sweet too.."

Naruto added to Hinata's words while looking at the two.

"yeah.. they Are.."

Hinata said with a sad tone and looked at the window till they reached a stop over. Everyone went out of the bus to have their lunch but Hinata was spacing out looking at the window thinking about Sasuke and Sakura but she was cut off when she noticed someone waving at her with a small banner saying.

"Let's eat.."

Naruto was holding it and pointing at it in front of Hinata. He was smiling at her and Hinata felt happy seeing him smile just like before the time she loves him. What she feel right now wasn't love just like for Sasuke but a love for a friend. She felt safe and comfortable whenever when she's seeing him smile and happy with her.

Hinata smiled and went out of the bus to be with Naruto and took lunch with him.

"So.. your not even hungry?.."

Naruto asked.

"I wasn't actually hungry.. but I have to eat right?"

Hinata said.

"You really have to since we have a long way to go.."

Naruto said with a smile that made her smile.

"What's funny? Is there something wrong on my face?"

Naruto asked Hinata.

"Nothing's wrong.. I'm happy.. I'm happy just happy to see those smile again.. it makes me happy and not sad at all.."

Hinata said.

"So.. your getting hurt when seeing him with her right.."

Naruto suspected her.

"No.. I wasn't!"

Hinata denied but Naruto didn't believe her after seeing her acting different when seeing him with her.

"Don't lie.. I knew it.. I knew it.. your hurt.. you don't have to deny on me.. I'm your friend.. right?.. I'll always be here.. okay?.."

Naruto cheered her with a smile. Hinata inhaled and exhaled before looking at Naruto.

"Hay.. okay.. I am.. I'm just not really used to see him with other girls.. I Guess.."

Hinata said and took a bite from her meal.

"I wanted to forget him already.. will you help me?.."

Hinata added.

"That's quite hard since you're seeing him everyday.. but I'm not saying that you should go away again.. don't do that again.. it's really boring when you're not around.."

Naruto said and took a bite from his meal.

"I wouldn't do that since I'm here to finish college.. then.. I'll be marrying my fiance.."

Hinata said.

"Then why don't you just date with your fiance all the time.."

Naruto suggested.

"He's busy all the time to have a date with me all the time.. but.. at least.. he's calling me every day when he got a minute or walking at the corridor to go to his office.."

Hinata said.

"At first I thought he was an asshole.. sorry for the word since he was always talking about money, money, money.. well some rich men are really like that right?.. but he seemed to be nice.. nicer than the Sasuke right now.. sometimes I feel like I'm left alone when with him ever since he became a star.. but.. I'm trying my best to become a business man."

Naruto said.

"Yeah.. he was better before than now.."

Hinata said.

After taking a meal, they're about to pay their meal but Hinata forgot her wallet to the bus. Naruto was actually going to pay her meal but she didn't let him so she run towards the bus to get her wallet. When he get there. She accidentally bumped someone and it was Sasuke.

"H-Hinata.."

He called her but she didn't look at him and immediately get her wallet from her bag.

"Hinata.. can we talk?"

Sasuke said but Hinata still ignores him and decided to went back to Naruto but stoped when Sasuke pulled her to him and hug her.

"I'm sorry if I said words to you a-"

Sasuke was regretting shouting and saying such words to Hinata before and he wanted to fix things up but Hinata was mad and sick of believing on his words that he'll make things right this time. So Hinata did was cut him off by saying.

"I'm tired of this.. we're over.."

I.. I guess.. it would be better if we end this relationship already.. I'm tired of getting hurt..

"Do you.. still love me?.."

Sasuke asked.
______________

An:ahw.. why so soon Hina-chan.. well.. what'll happen guys?! I hope my brain could imagine a good chapter 22. :D

If you can see the photo.. I draw them myself.. I hope you all liked it cause I actually think it's ugly for me compared to those other Sasuhina fanart.. haha!