Epilogue -Part 1

Epilogue

Hinata's POV

A month passed again and today.. it's my wedding day. I don't know but I should be happy. Happy that I'm getting married to the sweetest, kindest, and richest man I ever met.

But.. I'm having second thoughts. I have a thousand reasons why I should marry him than choose him.. Sasuke. like I Don't want Hanabi to become the heiress since father will force her to marry someone she doesn't love, she'll surely end up having a boring life, I'm worried for her future, I wanted her to be free, free at last from father and lots of more.. but.. I still love Sasuke. Should I sacrifice my sisters freedom so I could be happy?.. I can't do that to her..

*toktoktok*

"Sis.. you ready?.."

Speaking of hanabi.. it was her who knocked on the door. I looked at the wall clock. I'm absolutely late for my wedding and everyone's already waiting outside. I.. I don't know if i should continue this or not but Hanabi.. I love her and I don't want her to end up a sad life and continue to be a puppet..

I stood and went out of the room. It's summer vacation and I'm having a beach wedding. Hanabi helped me carry may long white gown and gave me the flowers.

"Here.. are you ready?.."

She excitedly said with a smile tho her smile faded after looking at my face.

"Sis.. what's wrong?.. are you.. alright?.."

She asked worried about me. I gave her a fake smile so she wouldn't worry about me. She's more beautiful today and I don't want to ruin her mood but. Instead of smiling back at me. She glared and said.

"I know that smile sis.. I know you for so long and that smile couldn't fake me. Does this have to do with Sasuke?.."

"W-what do you mean?..

I asked.

"Last month.. I saw his car parked in front of the house so I hurried to look for you inside the house finding out your having an affair with him.. I didn't tell you this and scoled you cause you're old enough to know what's right or wrong.. what's going on with you?.. sis! If you really love him then marry him than marry Gaara for father's sake. If you're worried about me ending up as the heiress.. don't 'cause I wanted you to be happy.. I'm not even worried if I'll end up as the heiress.. I'll accept it for you.. for father.. I love the two of you.. please.. sis.. follow your heart.. don't worry about me if you're worried.. I'm happy if your happy.. okay?.."

She said and hugged me tight.

(Day before the wedding)

"Sasuke.. please.. answer me.. did you loved me.. even just a bit?.."

Sakura asked. Sasuke took a deep breath and look at Sakura seriously.

"No.. I'm sorry.. I.. I only used you for Hinata's sake.."

Sasuke said.

"I-is.. is that so.."

Sakurs said and looked away but after that, she immediately draw a knife from her pocket and attacked Sasuke. He immediately dudge the attack but Sakura continues to attack. He didn't run but just dudge every blow Sakura do until she got tired.

"I'll just kill you rather than she ends up with you!!"

She shouted and attack Sasuke but she was too tired and slow so Sasuke dudge it and grabbed her wrist and removed the knife from her hands.

"Stop this nonsense!"

Sasuke shouted and suddenly, someone came. It was Itachi that saw the knife from Sasuke's hands.