Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"You shouldn't have said such words to her.. she was longing for you for a long time now.. all you did was date with that pink headed girl.."

Itachi said and started to leave but Sasuke pulled him and punched him on the face.

"I did all of that for her and all you did was steal her while I'm away!!!"

Sasuke shouted at his older brother.

"I would never steal anything from anyone specially you.."

Itachi said calmly.

"Never steal?! Have you forgotten that you've steal father and mothers life?!!"

Sasuke shouted again.

"All I did was to protect you.. you shouldn't have time for this.. you should have followed her."

Itachi said and left Sasuke alone in the house.

"Agh!!!.."

Sasuke screamed and punched the glass table which broke into pieces. When suddenly.

"S-Sasuke!.."

He looked who it was, he thought it was Hinata but it was his fake girlfriend Sakura who's badly worried about him.

"How did you get here?.."

Sasuke asked while sitting and leaning on the couch. His hands was badly wounded that needed to be stitched.

"It doesn't Matter.. what matters is we have to go to the doctor.."

Sakura said and pulled Sasuke's other hand till they reached Sasuke's car that was parked outside the house.

Meanwhile, Hinata reached her house and Hanabi saw her weeping and running towards her room. Hanabi followed her to her room upstairs but she didn't reached her and Hinata already locked the door.

"Sis! What's wrong?!! Did Sasuke did something to you?! You saw him with that girl in the house?! You saw him-"

Hanabi asked a lot of questions that she wanted to know but Hinata shut the door and said.

"Go away Hanabi!!"

Hanabi did what her sister said since she thought her sister needs a time for herself.

She's back again like two years ago.. crying like this again because of him.. I shouldn't have let her stay with him.. he's just a sweet talker saying he would make things right this time but he never gave a time for my sister since he dated that pink headed woman..

Hanabi went to the living room and opened the tv to watch.

On tv

Breaking news! Uchiha Sasuke was sent to the hospital after his mall show promoting his new album and he's brought by his none-showbiz girlfriend Haruno Sakura.

After hearing the news. Hanabi immediately went up to her sister and said.

"Sis! Sasuke's at the hospital! Sakura brought her!"

Hanabi shouted in front of Hinata's door. Hinata face looked at the door which was dumped in her pillow and shouted.

"I don't care anymore!!"

Suddenly, Hinata's phone ring.. it was Gaara who's in the office giving time on her even tho he's busy at work. Hinata took her phone and answered it. She tried to hide that she's crying and started to talk.

"Hey.."

"How are you?.. I'm sorry if I can't visit you often.. you how busy I am at work right?.. but I promise.. I'll visit you when I have time.. okay?.."