He was Mine pt. 2

😍 ⬆️ 🔥

Jin felt a sudden rage and attempted to slam the door in his face, but Jungkook stopped him.

"Please Jin. I just want to talk to you."

"About what? We don't have anything to say to each other. You left me and our daughter years ago for greener fields remember? What could you possibly want?"

Jungkook walks inside the small house, surprised that his daughter has been living in such a place.

"Please, let's sit down and talk."

Jin knew that he wouldn't leave until he said what he came to say, so he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water. Then went to sit across from Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed inwardly that Jin didn't offer him anything to drink.

"Has Mia enjoyed the things I've been sending her?"

"Oh, you mean the trinkets you managed to get her behind your wife's back? No, I didn't give them to her. I gave them to a couple of kids from the neighborhood."

"Those weren't trinkets Jinnie. I thought she'd really like them." He tells him.

"Don't call me Jinnie. That's reserved for people I love. And who love me. Not cheating bastards who desert their family.
Especially a lovely and beautiful angel who was only a baby and didn't understand why her papa was suddenly gone."

Jungkook sighed, knowing that Jin had every right to say those things. Even worse than that.

"I'm sorry Jinnie.. ahem, I mean Jin."

"Nope, you can call me Seokjin or Mr. Kim."

Jungkook looked surprised and asked, "You changed your name back to Kim?"

"Of course! Why would I keep the name of the asshole who destroyed my entire world in one fell swoop?"

Jungkook sat back, stunned upon hearing that. He just assumed he would keep his name, and try to enjoy whatever perks that went along with it.

He should've known better. His Jinnie was always so humble and kind.

"I'm sorry Jin.. I know I did you both so wrong. You don't know how many times I tried to leave her and come back to you.

Being with her was such a huge mistake and it will be the biggest regret of my life. I just want a chance to try to make up for all the pain that I caused you both."

"Absolutely not. If you had tried to return to me even a couple of months ago, I would have gladly accepted you back. Because I wanted my daughter to have her papa.

But I realized that she doesn't need you. She is growing up perfectly fine without you. She doesn't need someone who will always put someone else's kid above her."

"Is it because of that guy I saw kissing you earlier? You don't want to give me a chance because you already found someone else?"

"What the fuck?! Are you spying on me now?"

"What? No, I came earlier but your stupid neighbor ran me off with the water hose. I parked outside waiting for you to get home and I saw you together. That's all."

Jin was tired of hearing his voice already and stood up.

"I think you'd better go now. I'm exhausted and I have things to do in the morning."

Jungkook stands up and follows him to the door.

Before walking out he tells him, "I'm not giving up so easily. I know deep down you still love me."