Room 375

I wish they would have just left me there. I didn't want to wake up. I was so close to dying that Monday and I just wish they would have let me have my peace.
"Are you in any pain I can get your nurse," Sodapop is very paranoid and overly concerned. He is always asking if I'm too hot or too cold or if I need anything.
"Soda I'm alright for now," I just wanted to sleep, forever.
"Aidy they're gonna catch the -------- who did this. You hear?" I missed Pony. He was in critical condition. He was dead for five minutes before they revived him. I wonder if thinks like me, wishing we never woke up.
"It's fine."
"You and Pony almost died, Aidy."
"I wish I did Soda!" I wish I said it. "I know but all this hassle for a little time in jail; if that."
"Aidy you were stabbed four times and left to bleed out they are gonna die in prison," Is it possible to forget you were stabbed because I did. It had been five days and most of those days I had pulled with major drugs so I felt nothing. That flying feeling was the one thing keeping me from unplugging myself. I just wanted it to end so bad.
I spent a month in the hospital, Pony spent two. Nurses constantly doing test and scans and never having privacy. I was beyond happy the day I was discharged on that December day. No snow had fallen before I was hospitalized and when I got home I didn't wait to chuck a snowball right at Darry's head. He couldn't do anything to me, I still had my stitches.