Markings

"If you'd like, we can stop or continue."
"We can keep going," Might as well finish what you've started.
I remembered girls at school talking about doing it with their boyfriends and the things they talked about. I tried to remember what they said.
I kiss his jawline and he tilted his head back. He let me. He sat there, his hands tight on my hips.
I had free reign to any part of him.
"Aidy," He grabs my hair. Not rough though.
"Michael," I return the same tone.
His hands reached behind me and my bra loosened as it fell down around my arms. Now he could see the extent of the scars I had made.

He was on top of me. He went back to kissing at my chest and neck. I worried someone would come home and see us.
He paused again. Did he hear someone? Were we screwed?
His fingers reached for the tie of my pants. He wrapped the string around his finger and slowly undid the bow I had done earlier that morning.
Before he fully undid it, he reached for his jeans and undid the button and fly. It was awkward as he attempted to slide them down.
Now all that was left were his boxers that were a deep blue, with mini cars on them.
"Plan for the occasion?" I tease.
He returns to his position.
"Yeah, only the best for you."

Now all articles of clothing had been discarded in some way. He laid over me quietly. I laid still trying not to be so awkward. Why was this so weird?
"Not too late to back out," He offers.
"I think we're past that. That was like two pants ago."
"Good point."

"Aidy."
Then I heard the front door slam.
"Michael, they're home!" I tried to sound normal and quiet but that's hard in this situation.
The house was too small and they were too fast of walkers. I had managed to slip under the covers but Michael was still struggling to get his pants back up.
"Well," Soda was wide eyed in the door way. He scanned the room and knew instantly what had been done.
"Soda," Michael tries to sound friendly.
"Hey," I wave.
"You are so dead," He mutters and looks down the hall. "Darry! Come see this."
"No, no, no," It's too late. It's written all over our faces and by the way I'm hiding under the sheets; you can tell exactly what went down the moment prior.

I was able to get dressed but Darry was not going to let this die. He sat at the table, stern faced. "Sit," He demanded. Me and Michael slipped into seats quickly.
"Now would you like to explain what the hell you guys were doing?"
"Darry i'm sorry."
"No, sir, it's my fault. I pressured her into it. I'm the one you should be blaming."
"Here's what the hell is going to happen around here," He points at Michael. "You are not as to look at my sister again. Ya hear?"
"What?"
"You guys are breaking up. Nobody, nobody, touches my sister like that."
"Darry isn't that a bit much? Me and Sandy were fifteen. She's basically fifteen anyway."
"Shut up."
"Yes sir," Soda goes back to our room.
"Get out and never come back," Michael swiftly grabs his things and rushes out the door.
"Darrel! I wanted to do it too. He didn't force me. He made sure I was alright every like ten minutes. Don't blame him," I stare at the closing door. "You can't break us up."
"What I said is final. You are a child Aidelaide."
"I'm going to be a child as long as you treat me like one!"
"Good!"
"Fine!"