I love you

3 words. Eight letters. 3 syllables. One of the shortest common phrases in english. But one that holds the deepest meaning.
"If your- I shouldn't," I panic.
"I love you too, Aidelaide Elizabeth Curtis."
I doubted myself in the moment. What if we were too young. I was fourteen, what could I know about the depth of love.
Before I could psych myself out I pulled Michael closer to me; our bodies pressed together. I laid my head on his chest like I had on the bridge the day of the thunderstorm.
"Oooo," Anna squeals from the doorway. I don't move. I liked the sound of Michaels heart beating. "When's the wedding?" She joked.
Michael twisted the tips of my hair in his finger tips. "Get out Anna."
"You guys are just adorable. My boyfriends a d-."
"I told you to break up with him, Anna."
"Your my little brother you think I ever hear a thing you say. I thought Aidys name was Abby for two months."
I turn my head a bit. "Abby? Of all names, Abby?"
"Well I thought it was Abby then Addy then at one point Kacy." She laughs. "I was definitely preoccupied."
"Yep get out we don't have want to hear it Anna," Anna leaves and closes the door. "So will you stay for dinner now?"
"Yeah." We just stood there for a bit. Enjoying the warmth.