Who?

Lando

She's awake, I just got the call that she is awake! I'm absolutely gutted that I'm not there but as I said to George yesterday this weekend is for her! They aren't too sure about her deficits but it's looking good. Her mum sounded relieved and I know I'm feeling the same, I told her I would let the guys know as she needs to be with Mols right now! George! I need to call George, actually I will just go down to Williams, they all want an update and I'm beyond happy to give everyone some good news! I wander out of the back of the garage towards Williams not really paying attention and I walk smack into "Charles? Sorry!" I say quickly "its okay! Where are you going in such a hurry? McLaren is that way?" He points behind me "actually I have great news! Mols is awake!" The shock on his face is evident "Oh thank god! Is she okay?" I shrug "they won't know till she can see her people and then we will know if her memory has been damaged but otherwise she is okay!" He grins "this is the best news! I will let Carlos know" he tells me and we say goodbye with me practically sprinting down to Williams.

I spot Jim at the back of the garage "Jim!" I yell and he looks beyond surprised to see me "Lando? Is everything okay?" I nod my head "I need to speak to you and George and Simon, it's really important" he nods "I will go grab them" I stand tapping my foot anxiously till I see George step out of the garage "What's the matter Lando? Is it Mols?" I nod my head "she is awake, and seems to be perfectly okay" the relief that washes over all of their faces brings a smile to my lips "completely okay?" I nod "well they aren't sure about her memory but she will need to see us to be sure" concern crosses his features "she might not remember us?" I shake my head "they aren't sure, she knows the year and her mum but they can't confirm as she hasn't seen us!" I'm still really excited that she is awake, nothing else really matters. George pulls me in for a hug "let's cross our fingers" I agree "this is wonderful news" Simon states and I can see how happy Jim is. We've all needed this.

It's race day and I want to get the best result for Mols, her mum said she would have the race on so they can watch and see if she remembers her life in F1. "Right Lando you ready?" Jarv asks me and I nod "let's send it" he nods with a beaming smile on his face, everyone in the garage is elated that Mols is awake and it's setting us up for one of our best weekends. I climb into the seat and settle myself in before I get strapped in. I drive to the grid and I can only think of her, this race result is for her. I spoke to George at the pre race and he is just as excited to get a good result here. Suzuka is one of my all time favourite tracks and I have a feeling this is going to be a good day. I qualified 3rd which is my best Quali position to date and everything just feels right. We are waiting on the grid for the lights to go out and it all feels very tense. I get a great launch and blast past Bottas into the first corner and from there I just get my head down. A first lap coming together between Charles and Verstappen saw Max suffer race-ending damage, he had to eventually pull out of the Grand Prix on Lap 14, "right Lando we need head down and focus, you are currently P2 let's keep that position" Jarv says over the radio. Our pit stop goes off without a hitch and we maintain our track position. After what is one of my best races to date I finish P2 and I feel beyond proud. Lewis took P1 with Bottas behind me in P3. Leclerc had a great recovery drive and he finishes sixth - although a post-race penalty for the Verstappen clash and for driving with a damaged front wing afterwards would eventually drop him to seventh.  The sole remaining Red Bull of Checo came home P4, while a brilliant race from Daniel Riccardo saw the McLaren driver finish 5th.

George Russell was the surprise of the race, he may have been despondent this morning after qualifying a lowly P15. But the talented Brit had converted that to 9th by the race end,which was an absolutely mega drive from him and I know Mols will be beyond proud of him and her team. I drive down and park the car in the P2 position. I jump out and get fist bumps from Hamilton and Bottas "great race man" Lewis tells me before I launch myself and my waiting McLaren crew. The cheering is beyond loud and I notice Bottas is starting his interview so I head over to wait next to Lewis. "I heard the great news man" I grin "this drive was for her" he pats my back arms DC calls me over "Lando what a drive, it's been a mega weekend for you" I nod "absolutely, we have made such huge steps forward with the car and it all just felt right this weekend" i explain "I've heard the good news that your girlfriend is awake?" I can't hide my grin "she is! And this drive was for her, she should be watching. I just want to say that I love you Molly Lanes" he nods and I head off to get weighed.

James

She isn't dead? How isn't she dead? No one would've checked on her! I was certain that I had ended it all, how is she still alive? I need to get out of here. They figured out that Lauren and Sam were working with me already, I can't let them arrest me. If she is awake she can tell them what happened in her kitchen, she doesn't know where I am but she will be able to tell the police it is me who did it. Rushing up the stairs I start throwing random clothes and all of my documents into my hold all. This is it, I'm going to stay with an old friend in South Africa. I'm not getting arrested for her, she ruined my life the minute I saw her in the Carlin garage with Lando. I wanted her but she only ever had eyes for him. He is so childish and annoying I will never understand why she wanted him. I shake my head before grabbing the keys to my Aston Martin and throw my bags into the passenger seat. It's time to get out of here.

Molly

Mum insisted on putting on the F1 Grand Prix, I haven't watched one of these on the TV since me and my dad used to sit and cheer on Michael Schumacher. I'm still very confused and to why she is being adamant on having it on. It's been a great race so far with a surprise McLaren in P2 just as I think this a radio message plays "Right Lando, last lap, let's use everything" why is that name really familiar. It's been strange since I've woken up the doctors haven't allowed me to go on my phone as they have concerns for my memory. And watching this race I feel like there is something missing, like a niggle in the back of my head. The drivers and just pulling into the podium spaces and I watch as a familiar yellow helmet launches himself at his crew. It's a really lovely moment as from what the commentators have been saying this is one of his best results of his career. The drivers head over to David Coulthard to have interviews and I zone out whilst he talks to the P3 driver but I am pulled in once I see a familiar face on the screen "Lando what a drive, it's been a mega weekend for you" DC states and he nods "absolutely, we have made such huge steps forward with the car and it all just felt right this weekend" I listen intently as he explains "I've heard the good news that your girlfriend is awake?" I feel slightly disappointed which I don't understand and a he can't hide his grin "she is! And this drive was for her, she should be watching. I just want to say that I love you Molly Lanes" wait what? I glance over at my mum who is grinning "wasn't that really sweet of him to say?" She asks and I continue to look at her "what's the matter honey?" She asks "why is he saying he is in love with me?" My mum looks worried "he's been your best friend since you were 4, you've been dating? Do you not remember him?" I think and find childhood memories and I remember growing up with him "of course it's my best friend mum but why is he calling me his girlfriend?" I ask and she excuses herself from the room. I feel a niggling in my head like what she is saying is true I just can't get the information. I don't even remember how I got here in the first place.