"Iwa-chan", I heard the familiar voice of my best friend call for me. "What's up Shittykawa?", I replied. I once gave him this nickname because he made me blush that much, I couldn't handle it anymore. After that, I just kept the nickname, varying it from time to time. But he also kept the nickname he made up for me. First, I was annoyed but now I really liked the name. I would never tell him though. It would just boost his ego and he would use it to tease me. 

"Mean", he just commented, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my house. I blushed furiously. He couldn't just do that. But he, of course, thought it would be completely normal. 

He thought a lot of things were normal. Just as the existence of aliens. If he talked to me about this, I always acted as if I wasn't listening but in fact, I was listening to every word he said. I needed to tell my parents about the recent discoveries and Oikawa was my top source. It would be suspicious if we did all the research. That was because neither of us had a birth certificate and the government didn't necessarily trust us. But Oikawa, his parents, their parents and so on, were all born here. His family was one of the ones, living here for the longest time. Through our good relation with the Oikawa's, we weren't that suspicious. Still, it sucked. 

I had to lie to him every time he told me something. I didn't want to lie but it was necessary. I talked to my parents about telling Oikawa but they just said that it would influence the way he talked about aliens and that the government would probably realize. And so, I never told him. I was scared of the day where he would realize. I was scared that he would never talk to me again. I, after all, lied to him over all those years. I always said how stupid his ideas were although I admired him for being that smart.