ⅩⅩⅩⅡ

Iwa and I were now dating for about a month. I really enjoyed spending time with him and our relationship visibly deepened. We also decided to tell our parents about our relationship. We didn't tell them about the part that I may not love him romantically though. That would be too much to explain and you don't want to have that kind of conversation with your parents. 

It was a great time and I realized that he grew even more important to me over time. Yet, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I still wasn't able to figure out my feelings and nothing helped. 

I've always been into romantic stuff and never cared if it was with a friend or somebody else. I've always planned on spending the rest of my life with him but that didn't mean that I liked him romantically. 

Sometimes I felt like I liked him romantically but I immediately doubted it. Maybe I was just imagining things. Maybe I just felt like I needed to because I didn't want to hurt him. But not telling him would hurt him as well. 

I should probably end all of this. I knew that it would destroy everything and that we wouldn't be friends afterwards but I couldn't hurt him more than I already did. He always said it was fine but it surely wasn't. I could see him hurting even though he pretended to be okay. I needed to change something. 

But if I told him the truth, he would probably convince me not to. He was really good at it but I had to. He couldn't suffer more. I couldn't let him. I loved him too much to do something like this to him. Even if it wasn't romantic love. 

I would tell him that I didn't want this anymore and needed time for myself. In this way, he would get time to move on from me and be happy with someone else.