ⅩⅩⅩⅢ

Today Oikawa and I had planned a date. It was our one-month anniversary and I was really excited. I've been looking forward to it. I planned everything and got him a teddy bear plush. He always wanted one so I got him one. I really hoped that this would last longer, although I deep down knew that he would get tired of me one day. I just kept hoping that this day wasn't today. 

"Are you ready?", I asked Oikawa who just stood there. I felt like he didn't want to go or more tell me something. 

"I know this is not the best moment but we need to talk", Oikawa stated and I got scared. What did he want to tell me? Was he going to break up with me? He wouldn't, right? It was our anniversary after all. 

"Sure", I replied. "I'm sorry but I don't think I want to continue this", Oikawa said, confirming all my sorrows.  "Why?", I asked, tears forming in my eyes. I expected that this would happen but not that soon. I couldn't lose him just now. I wanted him to stay for just a bit more. He couldn't go. I wouldn't be capable of this. I would break down. 

But then again, he probably did this to prevent me from hurting. He was always worried about me. "You don't mean it, do you?", I asked, still crying. "I do. I don't want to continue this anymore. I just don't feel it anymore", he replied. I now was almost crying out my soul. 

"I'm sorry, Iwaizumi. We shouldn't have done this. It was a mistake. A big one. It ruined our friendship", Oikawa stated making everything worse. My whole world by him saying those words I feared for so long. I always knew that I would hear them one day but I always hoped I wouldn't. 

"Just go", I managed to say in between sobs. "Of course. We both need time. Maybe we'll find our way back to each other one day. Maybe we won't. Just so you know, you were my best friend and the person that meant the most to me", Oikawa stated before turning around and walking off. 

Somehow that made everything worse. He did not have the right to do this to me. He just ended our friendship. Ten years for nothing. Just because of that huge mistake we made. Yet, I didn't regret anything. He was and would always be the person I love more than anyone else.