Chapter 42

(A/N: Slight smut warming later on in the chapter it's noticeable when you get to it so stop reading when you get to it if that's not something you want to read otherwise enjoy.)

Narrator's POV: 

The morning of the wedding had been a busy one and thankfully the weather seemed to want to hold up, a warm breeze loitered in the air and white clouds littered the pale blue sky. The girls had spent the morning getting ready and helping Molly cook delicious foods for the reception while the boys had spent the morning getting ready and setting up the tents.  

Aurora had chosen a beautiful red gown that hung tight to her waist and elegantly flowed past that point with a slit up to her leg similar to her Yule Ball dress. She paired it with high stiletto heels and put her hair half up half down to keep it out of her face. She had been long left behind in her room after Hermione and Ginny had quickly gotten ready and were doing other things so she did the final touches applying some lipgloss on her lips in the mirror. A knock at her door brought her gaze to look towards the door in the mirror muttering a 'come in' she was met with Fred who peered around the door a smirk pulling at his lips when he finally walked in the room.

"You look stunning," He stated simply.

"I know," She laughed turning to face him and walking to the center of her room, "you don't look too bad yourself," She smiled throwing her lip gloss onto her bed.

"I've been thinking, "Fred paused.

"That's never good," Aurora laughed in a playful tone giggling further when Fred's lips turned to a pout.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted...I was thinking it's a wedding-"

"God maybe you shouldn't have left Hogwarts you only just registered it's a wedding," Aurora laughed joined by Fred," I'm sorry carry-on," She smiled as Fred closed the distance between the pair.

"Would you Aurora Durmstrang do me the honor of being my date to this lovely wedding?" Aurora paused contemplating sure she loved Draco but she loved Fred too in a way and she owed it to herself to have some fun and explore different possibilities so she nodded a huge smile plastered on her face. Fred sighed in relief closing the distance further by placing a small kiss on her lips, Aurora's hands lay on his chest while Fred's wrapped themselves around her waist pulling her closer. 

"FRED! AURORA COME ON THE WEDDINGS GOING TO START SOON," The voice of Arthur Weasley bellowed through the Burrow as the pair jumped out of shock from each other's grasp chuckling to themselves before they wandered down the stairs to the tent. Aurora spotted a seat in between Ron and Harry with Hermione sat on the other side of Harry smiling and waving to her as she waved Aurora in her direction.

"I'm going to sit with them if that's okay?"Aurora said to Fred who nodded smiling and gave her a slight hug before she ran to join her friends. Only as she finally sat down next to her friends did she take in the beautiful decorations of the tent and look to the front of the aisle where Bill stood proud as a Hippogriff, the music started and everyone turned to watch Fleur walk down the aisle she looked beautiful.

"Chloe and I broke up by the way," Harry rushed out in a quiet tone as Aurora's head snapped in his direction.

"What?!" She muttered a little too loudly earning a hush from an older lady a few rows in front which caused Aurora to turn her head promptly forward.

"The week before everything happened with Dumbledore and you and Draco," Harry added.

"She seemed fine that week though," Aurora replied desperately trying to work out if there had been a change in her friends' behavior.